Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 8:56 PM
Default Problem with textures on my IMac
Hi to everybody.
I'm using the Sims 3 on my my IMac and I have a problem with the graphics. The textures look very blur compared to the ones in my PC.

PC example:
[IMG][/IMG]

IMac example:
[IMG][/IMG]

Does anyone know what is the problem and how to solve it?
Thank you very much.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 5:15 AM
I'm guessing that it has to do with the graphic cards on both machines being different, with the Mac one being less able to display finer details than the PC one? That's just a guess though, if you want a more accurate diagnosis, you'll need to post computer specs from both the Mac and PC.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 11:18 AM
Do you know how to edit the settings of my mac's graphic card? I have been trying it but I haven't succeded. I have searched how to do it on the Internet but I haven't found anything.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 12:53 PM
It may not be something which can be fixed by changing settings. What are the specs of your iMac, in particular the graphics card model? Game Help:System Specswiki

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 4:27 PM
These are the specs of my IMac's graphic card model. It is in spanish. If you don't know the meaning of something, let me know and I will translate it for you.
Thank you