Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 5:53 PM
Default Help with creating new mesh?
I am trying to make a custom collar for pets. I am getting used to Wings 3D so I can make the mesh, but I have a problem. I open collars, and I cannot find their mesh. Help, please?
Where would I locate the mesh for these?

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 3:15 AM
Thank you!

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 11:41 PM
Hello This Not Helping
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kaihampo01
Hello This Not Helping

Hello. How is it not helping? If you are trying to make waffles, then I can totally understand how the linked article is not helpful. (Mmmmm....warm chocolate chip waffles would be great right about now. WesHowe Tutorial, why don't you make us waffles?!)

If you are not trying to make waffles using the WesHowe article, please explain further, tell us what you are trying to do, and be more specific with whatever problems you are having. Then someone may be better able to help you.

...I'm still hungry.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...