Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 11:31 PM
Default RoseMont Manor
A new house i built last night inspired by Jefferson's Monticello. Taking a little creative freedom with the design i came up with Rosemont manor. Done in all brick featuring a Custom New Brick roof made to match the house by RGiles. The house looks huge, but is built on a 3x3 lot. It still has some play testing to do, but should be done soon.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 11:43 PM
That's an easy question ......... Hell Yea
Merry Schizoid
#3 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 6:48 AM Last edited by whitefolks : 30th Jan 2005 at 3:40 PM.
That's beautiful! Do you have any pictures of the inside that we can see? I hope you plan on offering it for download? If so, I can't wait.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 7:03 AM
Wow, it looks very nice. It looks so....regal?! I love the roof, I haven't tried that yet, looks to hard! :D

20% of the world uses 80% of the worlds resources.
Just a reminder.
~spread some peace today~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ThePookinator
That's beautiful! Do you have any pictures of the inside that we can see? I hope you plan on offering it for download? If so, I can't wait.

The inside isnt done yet so no pics there . It will be up for download once the inside walls are done and after Eve tests it with her family of 4
Merry Schizoid
#6 Old 31st Jan 2005 at 11:25 PM
Great! Playable and looks cool? I think I'll go do a happy dance for that combination.
Locked thread