Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 12:32 AM
Default Brainstorms- Not Really Requests
Sorry if this is the wrong section, but... I thought it would be nice to have a place to put all wacky ideas for expansion packs or huge mods for games(not everyone can afford the official stuff packs or EPs, or be completely satisfied) such as the sims. Well, here goes nothing... P.S. I'm not on anything. MY brand o' crazy is 100% natural. Its a good deal, no?
-Safari: Some wild theme, with nature and whatnot. Maybe exotic animals as pets? Run your own animal rescue/preserve/private zoo kind of thing? Extreme cat lady with a lion?
-Other anthropomorphic types of sims besides wolves?
-REAL dragons, the size of horses, that you can ride around town. "Whoopie, flying lizard" moodlets? C'mon, that opens up a whole world of possibilities. There are so many traits that can be chosen. They can be better at finding valuables.
-Incorporate mythology more often for the PETS. sure, the sims are fun as witches and zombies, but I personally prefer focusing on the animals. I want flying pigs.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 2:57 AM
As long as we're talking about things that'll never happen within the sims, I had "hoped" that we'd get things like Chupacabras or Pennangalans... maybe some hantu tekteks.... innt she cute?

Of course drugs, alcohol, and violence would all be nice too. Crack whores, pot heads, drunk step moms-- that would all be fun. The ability to run from the cops would just be icing.

Diseases, disabilities, broken or missing limbs!

More animals too. Piggies, cows, chickens, sheep-- "better" crocodiles and some gaters! Zoo animals! DINOSAURS. Maybe.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 6:05 PM
Random catastrophes: earthquake- house partially collapses. Flood - furniture becomes unusable. A fire that actually destroys walls. Accidents/illness that leave disability. Spilled food by toddlers, kids, elderly. Potty accidents by kids and elders.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 8:58 PM
I remember when some were daydreaming up expansions for Sims 1 and someone said they wanted sleepovers for kids. They have that option in The Sims 3. I would have enjoyed some content and game play related to different kind of parties that somehow had more going on than the current party scoring system. All nighters, all nighters with ghost stories or watching the stars, seances, make-up and nail parties, movie nights with friends (with pop corn), cracker/cheese/and mocktail parties, and other types of gatherings would be fun.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 10:36 PM
The scored party system is just lame. Instead of having a good time you have to be concerned about a score which makes it feel more like a timed test than a party. The 'sport' party is particularly fail. If you do actually sit around and watch sport your score will go down the drain.

After seeing the Island paradise Lets Plays I'd love to be able to do diving off beach lots. They could of had it so you could load up the dive spot as an option when you go swimming. I also wanted skiing. That would have made the mountain holiday. It could have been a skill they could have gained ability in. From being able to stand without falling to doing aerial jumps like they do when they dive into a pool off the diving board.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#6 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 8:38 AM
I would like curved walls.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 11:44 PM
Speaking of diving, I'd like my Sims to be able to dive off of a balcony into a pool or a high rock into a waterfall. I bet there's some sort of work-a-round for that, however.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.