Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Be mean to your loved ones!

by nnie Posted 7th Jan 2021 at 12:25 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2021 at 3:17 PM by nnie : Link to Tester thread added

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jan 2021 at 3:44 PM
Finally, domestic violence mod

Great idea
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jan 2021 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IJustWantModsPleaseOK
Finally, domestic violence mod

Great idea

Any actions enacted through the use of this game modification ("mod") including but not limited to Fictional Domestic Violence, Abuse or Relentless Nyah Nyahing of Siblings are solely and strictly the product of the end user. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in these actions belong solely to the sim, and not necessarily to the sim's player, employer, friends, social bunnies or any other group or individual.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 3:36 AM
Great idea - and I love your icon. nnie. Untitled Goose Game is all about mild cartoonish harassment too!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 5:59 AM
Thanks for sharing this!It's great for stories like when my colonial settlements enter the colonial dark ages when birth control and ending pregnancies were banned and adopting a child out was also banned.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 10:30 AM
I just find out that this mod affects sims' autonomy - in one family I had a child start a fight with his acquaintance from school + a 100/100 marriage couple started a fight out of the blue. They stopped being in love and friends immediately Is there any way you could disable this autonomous behavior in future version of the mod? I know it adds drama but it just doesn't make sense to me when 100/100 sims suddenly start a fight and ruin their relationship. Overall, thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by klopsikklopsik
I just find out that this mod affects sims' autonomy - in one family I had a child start a fight with his acquaintance from school + a 100/100 marriage couple started a fight out of the blue. They stopped being in love and friends immediately Is there any way you could disable this autonomous behavior in future version of the mod? I know it adds drama but it just doesn't make sense to me when 100/100 sims suddenly start a fight and ruin their relationship. Overall, thanks!

Thank you for letting me know! This definitely isn't what we intended, we'll look into it and see what's causing it. Do you remember if their aspiration levels and mood were high or low? Do you happen to have mods that make immaturity more likely?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 1:11 PM
My sim's neighbors immediately started fighting. And then they started beating my sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Agausia95
My sim's neighbors immediately started fighting. And then they started beating my sims.

This mod isn't intended to make autonomous fighting more likely. Was this during the welcome wagon? Do you have any mods that affect immaturity or other mods that massively change sim autonomy?
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 11:25 PM Last edited by Bia?a Papaja : 10th Jan 2021 at 12:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by nnie
This mod isn't intended to make autonomous fighting more likely. Was this during the welcome wagon? Do you have any mods that affect immaturity or other mods that massively change sim autonomy?

Hi, so my sims in Veronaville (marriage) started a fight with no reason. It just occurred suddenly, so it must have been autonomous. I don't have any mnods that would change sims behaviour.
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 5:40 AM
im just cannot find in fight menu slap for kids, do you make a kids/children to enable slap in fight menu global mods

source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=779EgQKR4yM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 12:05 AM
Hello, I really like this idea! However, I'm also having autonomous fights that are making lovers furious with each other out of the blue and unfortunately messing up my gameplay! I certainly have a lot of mods installed including MATY mods, inteenimator and many misc mods I've found over the years, so I'm not surprised it's conflicting with something.
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 12:47 AM
Yeess... Im having a LOT of slapping with this mod. not precisely what I wanted tho hehe

I have a mood abou5r immaturity maybe its conflicting.
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leslitasoyo
Yeess... Im having a LOT of slapping with this mod. not precisely what I wanted tho hehe

I have a mood abou5r immaturity maybe its conflicting.

so, you can made to enable slap in fight menu global mod for kids/children
source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8SSR2kY1Ns
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 4:34 AM
Whats up, I was testing out the mod, and I liked it but I decided to remove it, and the Sims are still fighting each other. It is like the mod is still working, even tho the mod is removed out of the downloads folder.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 1:36 AM
Hahaha, I should have read the comments first! I couldn't work out why friendly sims kept attacking each other! It's a fab idea for a mod, if it can be twitched at.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 7:59 PM
Thanks, it was just what I was looking for
Inventor
#18 Old 5th Sep 2022 at 6:09 PM
Thanks! But I have to delete it for now because it conflicts with
* HB_Meaninteractionstoanyage
* midgethetree_morenagging
* meduza_insane_desperation_unlocked
* dreadpirate noogie fix