Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 6:54 AM
Default Hi, I'm MTS' friendly and socially awkward newbie! 8D
Hi there community of ModTheSims! I'm Socially Awkward (literally), but you can call me Brooke. I've lurked MTS in the past, but never really set up an official account and introduced myself. c:

Some of my interests include: reading, writing, drawing, art, casual video games (Animal Crossing: New Leaf, The Sims (of course), and Harvest Moon), anime and manga, everything Studio Ghibli, cute stuff, music-- and tons more that I can't think of at the moment. xD

So yeah, excited to be officially not lurking anymore and hope to get along well with everyone! I might even publish some CC in the future-- if I can have the patience to learn how to.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 8:00 AM
Hey there Brooke, welcome to Mod The Sims. I hope you enjoy your stay

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 8:08 AM
Lurker no more! It's very nice to meet you, Brooke.
Welcome to MTS!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 8:31 PM
Hello Brooke! Welcome to MTS! There are some very nice tutorials under the 'create' tag to get started on creating cc of your own I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Theorist
#5 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 9:43 PM
Hi, Socially Awkward. "Awkward" itself is awkward to spell. If you are socially awkward, I think anyone can get away with saying almost anything on their mind if it's not mean spirited or intentionally inflammatory. Since you mentioned Studio Ghibli maybe you already know sage and jesuotaku are reviewers of anime, and I have to say Grave of the Fireflies is excellent in a very manipulative way. Anyway, welcome to MTS!