Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Your favourite cheat?
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
20 45.45%
boolprop constrainfloorelevation false
1 2.27%
moveobjects on
10 22.73%
boolprop allow45angleofrotation true
2 4.55%
boolprop snapobjectstogrid true
3 6.82%
changelotzoning
1 2.27%
roofslopeangle
0 0%
motherlode
5 11.36%
kaching
0 0%
other (post it)
2 4.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 4:54 PM
Default What's your favourite cheat?
What's your favourite cheat?
Mine boolprop testingcheatsenabled true.
Yours?

-Projects-
Humble Way
1 Humble Way-2 Humble Way-3 Humble Way-Humble Way Apartment Complex-Humble Way Spa
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 6:35 PM
moveobjects, by far. One can make such beautiful furnishings using this cheat...

EDIT: I suppose changelotzoning is kinda useful as well...

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 6:58 PM
Yeah, i use testingcheatsenabled when playing legacies, to grow'em up. But i also use a lot changelotzoning, to make apartments. Nor roofslopeangle is bad, i used it at my first lot. But motherlode and kaching are irresistible... XD
And i'm so proud someone actually joined!!!!

-Projects-
Humble Way
1 Humble Way-2 Humble Way-3 Humble Way-Humble Way Apartment Complex-Humble Way Spa
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 7:01 PM
No prob. I like joining groups.
As for the cheats: I try to stick ONLY to the ones I actually need: roofslopeangle, changelotzoning etc. No motherlode or kaching for me.
And where's the fun in using testingcheatenabled to grow legacies? The entire idea is to play trough the whole thing.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 7:10 PM
Now, i like family trees...

-Projects-
Humble Way
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 7:11 PM
But you would like them more if you worked hard for them. Try with plantsims. They're easier to grow into legacies.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 7:43 PM
I have a small time to play, thus i enjoy doing the same, but more speedy. And plantsims, i don't know how to turn sims into plantsims...

-Projects-
Humble Way
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 10:39 AM
Hi, are there only 3 of us here in the group?

I like 2 cheats equally - moveobjects on and boolprop snapobjectstogrid false, can't do without them when building and decorating.

Ah, and familyfunds [familyname] 100000 - I always use it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 7:16 PM
boolprop allow45angleofrotation true is kinda useful aswell. Yeah. I thought more people would join. People always surprise you with their interests.

-Projects-
Humble Way
Theorist
#10 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 10:20 AM
boolprop snapobjectstogrid false is one of my favourites.. :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 6:17 PM
A NEW MEMBER!!! HOORAY!!
Thanks for joining, and welcome!

-Projects-
Humble Way
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 4:32 PM
Testingcheatsenabled true it allows me to do loads of cheats with one EASY TO REMEMBER code.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 6:34 PM
Yeah! WHY DOES MAXIS MAKE CHEATS LIKE boolProp aptSubLotSpecificToolsDisabled AND boolProp aptBaseLotSpecificToolsDisabled ???!!! My god. And those are soooo useful!

-Projects-
Humble Way
Field Researcher
#14 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 11:20 PM
I know almost no cheats for the sims 2, I know boolprop testingcheatsenabled true/false moveobjects on/off motherlode kaching but it only works on the sims 3 for me and change lotzoninghotel, is that evan how you spell it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 6:48 PM
Maybe you must type it like so:
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled
move_objects on
changeLotZoning hotel/apartmentbase/residential/community/etc...
On some PC's it's so.
There is an wiki article with the full list (auto-link): cheats

-Projects-
Humble Way
Field Researcher
#16 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 8:29 PM
moveobjects works for me like this. So thats hoe you do amartments? changelotzoning apartmentbase?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 11:47 AM
Yeah, that's how you do apartments.
PRO-TIP: If you don't want to link to something like p(a)tches, che(a)ts or else, just put an auto-link like so: patches
PTPS: The (a)'s are for that (not so) stupid autolinks.

-Projects-
Humble Way
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 12:42 PM
Mine are 'boolprop allow45angleofrotation' true and 'familyFunds'

Onii-chaaan! ~
Alchemist
#19 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnimalMad
boolprop snapobjectstogrid false is one of my favourites.. :P

What's that??
Can you explain it me, please??

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 4:16 PM
I always use boolProp dormSpecificToolsDisabled false instead of boolProp aptSubLotSpecificToolsDisabled or boolProp aptBaseLotSpecificToolsDisabled. oh, and I also like addNeighborToFamilyCheat on and floatProp tvVolume 0.2 and maxMotives and modifyNeighborhoodTerrain on and setHour 0-23 and stretchSkeleton 1.0 and the ones already posted, of course
btw, you can find more cheats in C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Logs\[computername]-config-log.txt, but no guarantee they will work or not crash your game!