Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 1:42 AM
Default Keep getting randomly signed out?
I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong forum but it literally wont let me post in some of the other ones. I already verified my account with my email, I saved my name and password, but when I click to interact with any of the forums I look up and see it has logged me out. So, I can't talk in any of the other forums.
Any reason why this is happening? Is there a step to making an account I missed?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 10:28 AM
Sometimes happens to me, too. A few page refreshings and it usually works.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 12:16 PM
Since I have been unable to ever verify this (on multiple devices, in multiple locations, using multiple browsers), it's basically impossible for me to debug this, unfortunately. The closest I've come is determining that it's something intercepting cookies along the way - be it, an anti-virus, some "internet security" app, or a proxy/ISP or just, internet gremlins. Usually just refreshing a few times works fine.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Alchemist
#4 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 1:33 PM
Refreshing should do the job. I had the same when I started to visit here via my phone that I automatically logged out on either my pc or phone, depending on which platform I used last to visit. It would automatically log in after refreshing or just by going on one of the sub-forums.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!