Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#76 Old 19th May 2024 at 9:48 AM
The social debug dialog just grabs random Sims and strings. I think in this case I was trying to get a specific Sim (who was not a cat) to accept becoming a roommate.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 19th May 2024 at 10:09 AM
Yeah, you don't get a choice if a cat wants to be your roommate. XD

Now I want a hack where the cat distribution system makes cats randomly show up at sims' doorsteps and want to move in. XD
Scholar
#78 Old 19th May 2024 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity

Now I want a hack where the cat distribution system makes cats randomly show up at sims' doorsteps and want to move in. XD

At one of the houses I downloaded, stray cats kept getting stuck on the porch, so my Sim who lived there basically had to adopt them or they'd starve. I don't use that house anymore but I still play that if a stray cat keeps showing up on the lot, I take it that it's insisting on being adopted, so I use the Sim Blender to move it in.
Mad Poster
#79 Old 21st May 2024 at 4:47 AM
Sanjay Ramaswami aggressively smustling in the cutscene background as Priya gave brith.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#80 Old 22nd May 2024 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity

I raised 18 of those in RL. Some of them moved in in small groups
Mad Poster
#81 Old 23rd May 2024 at 5:57 PM
Sorry for double posting.
One of my sims just fell in love with Amin Sims.
Aww, he is such a cutie
Scholar
#82 Old 23rd May 2024 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Aww, he is such a cutie

He's the OG naked hot-tubber. Love him. I remember when I first was playing, I thought he was some kind of stalker because he was constantly calling all my Sims. It took me a while to realize he was just super outgoing.
Mad Poster
#83 Old 23rd May 2024 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sturlington
He's the OG naked hot-tubber. Love him. I remember when I first was playing, I thought he was some kind of stalker because he was constantly calling all my Sims. It took me a while to realize he was just super outgoing.

He is a social sim and has 15 friends when you move him in He is very likeable, and I enjoy playing him.
Scholar
#84 Old Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Dirk Dreamer is so nice. He made spaghetti in the dorm cafeteria and invited the cafeteria lady to join him in his meal. Then he bought himself an expensive bed with his scholarship money and didn't even object when Puck Summerdream wanted to share it with him instead of sleep in his cheap bed, although they are not at all romantically interested in each other.
Mad Poster
#85 Old Today at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Aww, he is such a cutie

In one of my hoods, due to some weird glitch or another, he went bald. I removed his eyebrows and just pretended it was a medical condition.

Page 4 of 4