Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 8:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Extremely common resets when routing
For some reason Cornerstone Condiniums in my game has been unnaturally buggy when it comes to routing, quite often my landlord gets stuck and her clothing keeps resetting when trying to trim bushes, however after getting a mod to allow prevent overgrowth and weeds entirely hoping it would stop her resetting, my Sims are still getting reset when trying to leave the lot to go elsewhere. This also happens with walkbys going past.

I can't think of whats causing it since I've been through other logs and cleaning the modlist of potential problems, but I have this log here which can hopefully narrow down whats causing it.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Mar 2021 at 12:36 AM
Did you get memories showing up in inventory and place them on the ground?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2021 at 9:07 AM Last edited by Burnziie : 9th Mar 2021 at 12:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Did you get memories showing up in inventory and place them on the ground?

From what I've seen in my Sims inventory they don't have memories in their inventory, and I can't place anything outside due to it being an apartment, I have however had a Sim die outside the apartment before, but their grave was moved with the correct mod.