Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 4:59 AM
Default Issue with the Compatibility Section
I recently uploaded a mod that requires Laundry Day to function, however I experienced a small issue while in the compatibility tab. Whenever I would check the box saying "Laundry Day" and click the "Save" button, it would refresh and immediately uncheck the box. I tried seeing if it would do that for any of the other packs, so I checked everything to test it and this is how it looked after I clicked "Save" / "Next".

It must up end up working even though it doesn't show up on the list, because in Littledica's H&B AddWash Duet mod, the +SP icon is listed? I mean unless they used a different method somehow or something's weird with my computer, I'm not quite sure how to make the needed SP boxes checked. I deleted my cookies just in case that was issue, but nothing changed once I re-attempted to check the desired box.

Any help would be much appreciated, and my apologies if this is in the wrong place. ;;

evil . loner . perfectionist . unflirty
tumblrmods
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 1:16 PM
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:42 PM
Changed thread category to To Fix