Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 4:11 PM
Default Quick questions about video cards and the System Requirements List
This list: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...em_Requirements

Stupid questions, and I blush to ask them. But best to get this out of the way before I make a mistake.

When you see this: "GeForce GTX 650 Ti / Boost", it means the GeForce GTX 650 Ti OR the GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost, right? Both are included in this category? Ditto with GeForce GTX 660 / (OEM) ... either one? The GeForce GTX 660 OR the GeForce GTX 660 OEM?

From reading the other cards, that appears to make perfect sense. I can't see why that WOULDN'T be that. But if I'm shelling out new cash for a card, I need be to 100% sure.

Thanks.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 5:39 PM Last edited by ajaxsirius : 14th Jun 2014 at 3:19 AM.
Yes. The GTX 650 Ti and GTX 650 Ti Boost are so similar architecture wise that they're just grouped together, even if the Ti Boost is faster. Same for GTX 660/660 OEM.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 6:28 PM Last edited by gazania : 14th Jun 2014 at 10:39 PM.
Thanks for the info! That makes buying a card a little easier.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.