Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2014 at 4:19 AM
Default GTX 750 Ti 2GB - Will it Run TS2?
Hi guys, I'm just checking to confirm something. I already know that this is the card I'm getting for one of my side computers - the old 2010 era card crapped out on me and I'm going with a slightly cheaper card than most of my other rigs, as it's not worth me blowing lots of money on a brand new one for a side computer that's mostly used for older games (that often perform poorly on the newest cards, or don't recognise them at all).

The card is a Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2GB. I am nearly 100% certain on this card as I know people with my same specs and that card that have no problems with other games. I've heard amazing things about this card and it has a very high spot with reviewers for its relatively cheap price. I'm not looking for alternative cards, just an answer:

I was wondering, as I can't find this info anywhere, does TS2 have any sort of problems with this card that I should know about? Does it recognise the card right off the bat, or will I need to wrangle with it a bit like I've heard some people had to do with newer nVidia cards? TS2 seems to be a finnicky creature when it comes to newer cards as I've heard stories from friends who just went and got the latest model card and had TS2 outright not recognise the card.

Any info on this would be splendid. Thank you!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th May 2014 at 11:46 AM
You may have to add it to the graphicsrules.sgr (or whatever it is) to get TS2 to enable all its options for you, but that's the case with any card released since M&G came out. Otherwise, that card is an excellent choice for TS2.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th May 2014 at 10:16 PM
Thank you so much! I'm going to order it.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!