Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2014 at 3:20 AM
Default CAW (Creat A World) HELP!
Okay, So I'm in desperate need of help, I'm making a new world and for some reason mountains are appearing in the sky, like the outlines of them and distant towns like in bridgeport where you see a small distant city. I will include a picture below so you can see what I'm talking about, I've tried importing a new height map but it didn't do anything and messed up my terrain of my map, which I don't want do. Is there a way to get rid of the mountains in the sky? I can't see the sky at all and importing a new height map doesn't work it just made my entire world flat with no terrain (hills,mountains,etc.). I would like to make this disappear and know why this is happening and how I can avoid this from happening again. Because, I've made a new world with the same height but only a flat map and I don't have this problem at all. I have height map of 300 and it's of a beach type map.
Any help would be great!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 13th May 2014 at 3:58 PM
You'll probably have more luck getting an answer if you ask in one of the Sims 3 forums.