Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sockpuppet
#51 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 10:29 AM Last edited by Base1980 : 28th Jun 2010 at 11:06 AM.
Default uvmaps
The texture format is 32bit 8R8G8B8 mipmaps 1/1C(means with mipmaps)

If it turns out it needs a alpha you can tick the alpha box in the WriteConfig tab before export(On the Nvidia DDS plugin that is)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 10:49 PM Last edited by WolfoftheNyght : 29th Jun 2010 at 12:33 AM.
Did anyone manage to put together a tutorial for this? I fail at making smooth lines for designs : /

Even if someone could post a detailed picture of the channels, and alpha, at least I might be able to figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong? Can anyone help me ? I really want to figure this out so I can fix a submission.
Test Subject
#53 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 1:58 PM Last edited by Maxthedm : 11th Jul 2010 at 5:08 PM. Reason: problem was solved
Thank you very much for this program, it's awesome. Took me hours to finally figure out how to get my tattoos to show up properly in game, but that's more my incompetence than anything else =P

The only problem I'm having now is there's no thumbnail icon in CAS, so I can't see which image will show up until I click on it. Is there a way I can fix that?

EDIT:
Sorted! I just needed to delete the contents of my Thumbnails folder in the game files for the thumbnails of my custom tattoos to show up in CAS.
Page 3 of 3