Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 10:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
Default Restored save file with Recuva, now save wont load
Hello!
Yesterday I accidentally deleted my save file and all backups (I'm stupid I know). Immediatly after i restored them with Recuva. The program said that the files are in excellent condition and "No overwritten clusters detected". I thought everything was good until i tried to load the save. I got the famous A serious error has occurred... message and cant load my save. I tried everything. I restarted my pc and did everything on the Game Help:A Serious Error Has Occurred page from simswiki. I think the .nhd file from my homeworld is corrupted.
The only thing I care about is my household. Is there any way i can open the nhd file or something to "extract" my household? I don't care about anything else on the save.
I uploaded the nhd file in case someone wants to look at it.

NHD File

Thank you for your help!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 7:12 PM
This is what I get for clicking before thinking.
Thank you for trying to help me!