Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 5:05 AM
What Santa does when he is 'Down-Under'

Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#27 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 11:13 AM
@Julie J Lovely image, I really love the girl's lipstick colour!
@simmer22 How beautiful, I particularly love the hare! Looks lovely, I used to love riding in the snow but it was always my feet that got cold first!
@jotaerre I love your old christmas card, those girls look like they couldn't run too fast in those boots though! Gorgeous sim in your post above, she looks very real! I recommend all to go take a look at your new Christmas card. :lovestruc
@joandsarah77 Wow, christmas on the beach! Would be really nice, I could use some sunshine about now! I love that snowman radio, the tunes it plays are hilarious!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 3:02 PM
@Bulldozerivan - I know where your guys are hanging out now! http://mcmansionhell.com/
Instructor
#29 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aysarth
@Bulldozerivan - I know where your guys are hanging out now! http://mcmansionhell.com/

Thanks for the find. I haven't had a laugh that good in probably weeks! And now, I'm suddenly realizing what an utter abomination my own bedroom is.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#30 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 1:30 PM
@Aysarth OMG!

@Wojtek Lovely sims, I like how they co-ordinate colour-wise! I'm curious about the criminal working at the crashed ship... is that a shell or something you built? Very cool pictures!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 4:29 PM
@Jo nice shot and beautiful environment, it seems that Santa is enjoying a lot his vacation on the beach.
@Wojtek great pics, I play TS2 only, but I wanted to see some TS3/TS4 and even TS1 shots in the thread before leaving MTS, lets see if TS4 simmers get encouraged to share their holiday pics to the thread and if someone can find some TS1 old Xmas pic.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@jotaerre I love your old christmas card, those girls look like they couldn't run too fast in those boots though! Gorgeous sim in your post above, she looks very real! I recommend all to go take a look at your new Christmas card. :lovestruc

@simsample thank you my friend, you saved both pics of being totally ignored as it seems they are here at MTS, even your sincere recommendation didn't work to call some attention to them, possibly it's time for me to go "off to find greener pastures" as it seems I'm wasting my time here, where my sims, stuff and pics are not appreciated at all, later I'll reply to your post at the Christmas card thread, where we can have a pleasant chat about another interest we share.

To not derail the topic, here is a pic of my beautiful sim Chinami posing as a Santa babe. (My fave cop is behind her)

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#32 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 6:53 PM
@jotaerre Please don't be disheartened, a lot of people read without posting and very few click the buttons or post thanks, you only have to look at the top downloads on this site and then see how many people thanked the post to see that! It doesn't mean that people aren't enjoying your pictures, so please keep posting them, as I like to see them and I'm sure many others do too, even if they don't all have the time/ courage/ words to say so. :lovestruc My top download has 35,000 downloads and only 2,000 thanks-  but I'm happy to share whether people thank or not, and even if only one person likes something I make then that is enough for me! And I like your sims.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#33 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jotaerre
@Jo nice shot and beautiful environment, it seems that Santa is enjoying a lot his vacation on the beach.

Thank you.

To add to what simsample said, I think it's the same everywhere. My thanks count on my uploads is only 7%. A lot of people don't even look at contests or events.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
#34 Old 24th Dec 2020 at 9:57 PM
Can I leave one here before the big day? Some of my Sims in the spirit.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#35 Old 24th Dec 2020 at 10:49 PM Last edited by Zarathustra : 25th Dec 2020 at 7:11 PM.
Floating o'er the rooftops in the dark Christmas night
Was a sleigh full of presents, all shiny and bright
Eight magic reindeer were pawing the snow
As the elves and Saint Nick left new toys down below

And as Santa drove off into the swirling clouds
The young rosy-cheeked elves were both beaming so proud
For this was their first year to help with the business
Of bringing each child on Earth merry Christmas!
Screenshots

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 9:56 AM
Trisha Traveller warms herself by the fire in the family's living room, all decked out for the holidays.

They were smart to install a fire alarm in there: While everyone slept, the tree caught on fire! A fireman managed to put it out before anything else was damaged.
Screenshots

*Susan*
Sims 3: Laura Bow, Lillian Prune, and Steve Dorian by me!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#37 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 1:12 PM
@WatermelonSandal Beautiful sims, I love the christmas sweaters!
@Zarathustra Wow, that sled is amazing! I love the use of the reindeer lawn ornament!
@LauraBow I don't think sims have invented LEDs yet, all the Christmas trees are highly flammable!
#38 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jotaerre
More beautiful images, Thank you @simmer22 for sharing these with us. (loves both of them)

Good idea that about going to the nature, here is not seasonal snow, we have no winters in the Caribbean, but maybe to take a 2-3 days hike through the nearing mountain range can be a nice and cost less trip for me.
My Christmas card is already uploaded to MTS, if someone like to see it.

Well, what about a sweet sim's smile to round the post?

I'd be interested to know where you get your pendants
Field Researcher
#39 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WatermelonSandal
I'd be interested to know where you get your pendants

@WatermelonSandal I did them a huge amount of years back for Dr pixel's mesh, I did a lot of these, most are combos of earrings and necklace, if you want them, I can look in my SavedSims folder and send you some of these via PM. (at least a half dozen) .

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Page 2 of 2