Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 12:06 PM
Default Have you met any of the actors?
Well, have you met any of the actors? Or anyone involved in the Harry Potter series?
I've met Natalia Tena (Nymphadora Tonks), Stanislav Ianevski (Viktor Krum) and the Phelps Twins (Weasley twins) close and personal. I got photographs and autographs with them too which was sweet. I've also met Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) but it was just a photograph and an autograph, plus a hug.

"Look...at...me..." he whispered.
The green eyes found the black, but after a second, something in the depths of the dark pair seemed to vanish, leaving them fixed, bland, and empty. The hand holding Harry thudded to the floor, and Snape moved no more.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 4:28 AM
YOU HUGGED TOM FELTON?
Freakin lucky!

ENTJ
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 10:00 PM
I'm so jealous! :D

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 7:31 PM
I'm also jealous.But not because you hugged Tom Felton.Because you've met them all.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 5:44 PM
Once Tom Felton and Evanna Lynch came to Greece for the Harry Potter premiere. We weren't able to get an autograph though, as they stayed only for some MTV Greece interview. But I saw Malfoy scratching his ear from behind!! :'D

Life Stage: Young Adult

Traits: Artistic, Bookworm, Dog Person, Over-Emotional, Good

LTW: Master of the Arts
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 12:53 PM
ive always wanted to meet Dan,Emma,Rupert,Evanna Lynch,Tom Felton,And Matthiew Lewis
but i live in the USA so its probley never gonna happen, Although emma is in L.A with her boyfriend just maybe!