Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Which Hogwart's house would you be in?
Gryffindor
62 28.97%
Slytherin
47 21.96%
Ravenclaw
73 34.11%
Hufflepuff
32 14.95%
Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

Lab Assistant
#101 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 3:29 AM
No way lol it may not be anything special to be in Hufflepuff but think about it . If you are raven everyone assume you are brainy and you end up doing everyone homework lol
if you are gryffon everyone (esp.slyth) will hate you and yet you cannot be a bad boy/girl cose you are Griffon . So you are stuck at being the rolemodel . And if you are slyth you may sound or try to be evil . But if you are not there to be evil , just because you are slyt peoples will look at you as soon as something break or go missing .
So in all...maybe hufflepuff isn't so bad no ?
Advertisement
Scholar
#102 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 9:34 PM
I love huffle-ninjas! It's not bad to be a hufflepuff at all. You get to live in hobbit holes (and doesn't everyone want to do that?) Gryffindors aren't brave goody goodies. We're just people with big heads and a lack of appreciation for danger.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Test Subject
#103 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 7:18 PM
I've taken sooooo many different sorting tests, and I ALWAYS get Hufflepuff. But hey, it matches who I am really well. LOL!
By the way, Jaylo, I love your sig!

May Your Life Be As Long, And As Useful, As A Roll Of Toilet Paper
Grammar: The difference between knowing your garbage and knowing you're garbage. ;P
Test Subject
#104 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 12:56 AM
Gryffindor all the way. It just fits my personality.
Top Secret Researcher
#105 Old 4th May 2012 at 12:51 PM
I took the sorting house quiz and it said I would be in Ravenclaw.

Known Ravenclaws: Rowena Ravenclaw, Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Professor Flitwick, Roger Davies.
Good points: Intelligent and wise. Library is your domain. Never get labeled as "the dumb kids". Reading Hogwarts, A History is considered a good thing. Eagles are generally cool. It's the focus of this site and my fic.
Bad points: Considered nerdy. Get no recognition of note until Book Three. Never even sorted/seen in the movie

Personally I would like to be in anyone of houses Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Griffndor but not Hufflepuff as they seem to have all the bad luck and also they are not nice.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Theorist
#106 Old 6th May 2012 at 6:10 AM
Got into Pottermore and is sorted into Slytherin.

Won't believe any results given by other quizzes now that "canon" officially calls me a Slytherin. >:D

P.S. I find it ironic that this poll have Ravenclaw at the highest results; in Pottermore, that house have the least members.
Field Researcher
#107 Old 9th May 2012 at 8:11 PM
According to http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Revi...Quiz-House.html I'm a Hufflepuff, but Pottermore places me in Gryffindor. I would think I'm a Ravenclaw, however.
Test Subject
#108 Old 14th May 2012 at 5:12 AM
Well,
On the PotterMore quiz, I was placed in Slytherin (Yay! ^.^),
but on Candiiee's I was placed in Ravenclaw (Yay! ^.^)
So yea
Top Secret Researcher
#109 Old 20th May 2012 at 11:54 PM
I was placed into griffndor in the Hogwarts House Sorting Quiz.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#110 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 3:51 PM
I think I'd be in Ravenclaw - I can compare myself to Luna Lovegood so.....not necessarily crazy but I just come up with the strange ideas no one else does and really think about things.

When I was at primary school, we had houses and I was Holkham (they were all named after famous grand houses in the area). Most of us were shy and yet again a bit bonkers!
Test Subject
#111 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:11 PM
Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin. And I was so happy since I really wanted to be placed in there.
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:01 AM Last edited by Mai2008 : 7th Jun 2012 at 11:12 AM.
Im... both Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff....

!?

Your in-depth results are:

Hufflepuff - 13
Ravenclaw - 13
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 8

Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else.
-Margaret Mead
Theorist
#113 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 3:21 AM
Having the same score on two different houses is not uncommon actually. I once got both Slytherin and Gryffindor at the same time.
Test Subject
#114 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 3:04 AM
I think I would be a Ravenclaw, but Pottermore and other sorting sites have put me in Hufflepuff. I'm a Ravenpuff!!
Test Subject
#115 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 3:18 PM
I'd say I would be in Hufflepuff but if I had to choose another house I would have to say Ravenclaw.
Scholar
#116 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 4:05 PM
/i'm Gryffindor on both Pottermore and this other potter website I'm on. I love it!

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Instructor
#117 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 5:58 AM
On every HP site I have ever done its always Slytherin even Pottermore gives me Slytherin
Test Subject
#118 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by candiiee
I just found a sorting hat quiz.

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Revi...Quiz-House.html

Now I might actually find out what house I'll be in instead of just guessing. :P

Normally, I side with the Gryffindors, as an influence of the series... But that was then. Now, I would always choose Ravenclaw... But...(Yes, another "but". So sorry about that :P) after taking the quiz... It would seem as if I am more suited to be in Hufflepuff?

Results:

Your in-depth results are:

Hufflepuff - 13
Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 9
Slytherin - 8

However...
In Pottermore, I was sorted into Ravenclaw...
Test Subject
#119 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 1:04 PM
Gryffindor for me.
Test Subject
#120 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 7:51 PM
I got Hufflepuff on Pottermore- but I've always wanted to be Gryffindor
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 8:57 AM
I'm a Ravenclaw.
Mad Poster
#122 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 12:48 AM
I'm Hufflepuff

Hufflepuff - 12
Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 9
Slytherin - 9

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Mad Poster
#123 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 1:22 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 2nd May 2014 at 12:48 AM.
I'm already in Ravenclaw at Pottermore, and I'm not complaining. I'd love to have Luna and JKR (yup, Rowling is a Ravenclaw) as roomies in real life! Although it's a bit weird that the logo for Ravenclaw is an eagle, and not a raven...)

I'm not the bravest, I'd hate being in Slytherin (too many bullies for my taste, and green is not my color at all), and even if I wish I had more of the Hufflepuff qualities, it's just not quite my place.

I also trust more JKR's reasoning behind making the house sorting questions more than the "there's a right answer to every house" questionairs others make up. Unless you answer absolutely truthfully to the questionairs, you're most likely to end up in the house you want to be, rather than the house you belong in (since they usally have about 4 answers for every questions, and almost every questions screams the "correct" answer for a house).
Forum Resident
#124 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 6:42 PM
Pottermore has put me in Ravenclaw which I am extremely happy with.

It's the house I would want to be in if I was at Hogwarts.
Test Subject
#125 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 4:25 AM
Known Slytherins: Salazar Slytherin, Draco Malfoy, Voldemort/Tom Riddle, Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape.
Good points: Ambitious, cunning, slick, sly. Parseltongue is very cool. Draco Malfoy is looked on by most of the fandom as dead sexy. Most Slytherins have money to blow. Slytherin Rising (the fanfiction) makes you look good.
Bad points: Tendency to be labled as a Dark Wizard. Snakes not exactly a cuddly animal. General animosity from other houses. Harry Potter hates your guts. Movie makes you look bad.
Screenshots

Page 5 of 5