Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2020 at 8:18 PM
Default Show/hide button on posts?
Hello!
I recently posted my first world on mod the sims and really struggled with putting the tables in. The uploader removed my tables and made it look like a mess.
I've seen show/hide buttons to show and hide the tables on other peoples posts.
Does anyone know how to do those? And does anyone know how to get my tables in there?
Thank you!
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 5th Nov 2020 at 10:28 AM
Heya!

Moved to site issues

When you say tables, you mean the bbcode version of it right?  I'm kind of curious to the method you're using. But! I do want to say, this thread is also a great way of testing some tables and getting the hang of it (Since they're super confusing at first!).

Now, I always use this as a reference: https://modthesims.info/misc.php?do=bbcode#table

Basically, you open and close with a regular [table] bit. And within that table bit, you use the || dividers. here's a sneak peek of what I mean (assuming it's wrapper around a [table] bit :

Code:
 Name || Description || Pet Bed Of The Midcentury - Small 1 || By Lyralei/Greenplumbboblover. A pet bed that will certainly fit well with your sim's current furniture!

So it's practically all on one line (which is actually what makes it confusing :p) but here's another example of the table in action:

(and I just noticed after 2 years I mispelled information :p). But hopefully this is helpful in some way! it's not exactly the easiest thing to explain, but hopefully it's useful
Screenshots