Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2020 at 12:59 PM
Default Tumblr Messaging Problem
Hi is anyone having trouble with Tumblr's private messaging at the moment? I've been trying to send messages to people but its not letting me. I also can't see my current messages. It only shows the Activity tab not the messages. Anyone else having this issue?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 10:40 AM Last edited by Elliesh7 : 18th Apr 2020 at 7:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by clairsy97
Hi is anyone having trouble with Tumblr's private messaging at the moment? I've been trying to send messages to people but its not letting me. I also can't see my current onewalmart messages. It only shows the Activity tab not the messages. Anyone else having this issue?

Disabling messaging entirely is not a thing. But you can block anyone who’s being a tool by clicking or tapping the menu (looks like three dots) in the top right-hand corner of the conversation. Maybe you have blocked something mistakenly.