Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2019 at 7:48 PM
Default Are OFB and Seasons objects always recognised as custom content?
Hello. So, I've built another house and I decided to put some OFB and Seasons objects, but also some objects from the base game that are not normally buyable (such as mugs or pens). In order to make them buyable, I had to get some type of mod (or how to call it) on MTS. But when I tried placing them in my download, MTS upload section recognises it as custom content. This is one thing. Another one is that I don't even know how I'd label this since these objects actually aren't even cc since they're just from the game by default, just made buyable. What should I do?
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 11th Dec 2019 at 8:35 PM
You have a mod that recategorizers items to be buyable. You should be placing those in program files not your downloads folder. This way you cannot corrupt your game by trying to delete in game and they won't try to package with the lot.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Dec 2019 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
You have a mod that recategorizers items to be buyable. You should be placing those in program files not your downloads folder. This way you cannot corrupt your game by trying to delete in game and they won't try to package with the lot.

Sorry, did not use the forums for some time, but thank you a lot! I hope I have done it properly.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2019 at 10:00 PM
You should probably avoid using those objects in houses you intend to upload. People are most likely going to need the same mods as you to make the items appear (if the items are important for the overall look of the lot, make sure to link any needed CC/mods in the upload, so people can decide whether they want them or not),. If people don't have the same mods or EPs as you, the objects could end up being replaced with some other object ingame, which can look rather messy. It depends on the objects.