Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#2926 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 1:36 PM
forgot to defrost the Quorn (meat substitute) bacon, but like, I *REALLY* wanted a bacon sandwich for lunch, because it's the first time I've had the stuff in like, over 8 months, and after yesterday I think I deserve a sandwich...

So I just cooked the whole lump of frozen-together bacon slices (I could not separate them at all, that's why you gotta defrost) and like, waited for them to fall apart and just had them all. (8 in a pack... I usually have 2) I feel like a greedy little pig but oh well. I've put the next pack in the fridge so that this *mistake* never happens again :P

ALSO, got my cat to take her worm tablet and only sustained MINIMAL skin damage :P
My hand is sore but you should see what she did to my partners stomach...
Advertisement
Instructor
#2927 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 6:44 AM
I managed to get my favorite ringtone on my iPhone!
Back when I had a BlackBerry all I had to do was dragging mp3 in the Music folder and I could set them as ringtones. Hahaha... not so easy on iOS.
But anyway, I managed to make the intro theme from The Nanny my ringtone again!
I never even pick up the phone now. I just listen to it

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Mad Poster
#2928 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 10:04 PM
I used to have the theme from Austin Powers on my phone. Every time it rang, instead of jumping (followed by cursing), I'd say, "Oh! There's that pretty music!" I have to say that about $1 bought me a pile of happiness. I wish I could put it on the phone I have now, but I haven't been able to find it.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#2929 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 4:21 AM
Flogging a thurdar always makes me all tingley

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
#2930 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 4:36 AM
The Cardinals winning
Mad Poster
#2931 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 5:34 AM

Rampage

Mad Poster
#2932 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 7:27 AM

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
#2933 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 4:35 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 14th Dec 2015 at 3:58 AM.
I found another vending machine at my school. See I have a big school, aaaand it has soda, aaaand it has regular, because the other one only has diet...although I prefer diet...aaaand it's stocked

It's kind of in a secluded area unless there's like a game or something because I had no idea it was there

EDIT: Oh come on of course it made my day there's nothing to disagree with here
Theorist
#2934 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 2:37 PM
Some days I think that I am insane, but after watching this I now know I am not.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d7_1449895257
Scholar
#2935 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 8:48 PM
Mad Poster
#2936 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 4:21 AM
Reiki Fire; great class session. I'm trippin! Stand back, you're pants might catch on fire!

Mad Poster
#2937 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 6:30 AM
Just finished work for the week. I managed 57 hours between both of my jobs, and I start work tomorrow at 9:30.
Thankfully my boss gave me the next weekend off for my birthday

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Top Secret Researcher
#2938 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 7:08 AM
People actually remember me around here. People actually still follow my Simblr.

And Honeywell's TS4-to-TS2 Christmas tree.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Top Secret Researcher
#2939 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 10:56 PM
Been invited to go with my best friend to her dad's wedding, I may be a bit shy there though as I will not know alot of people at the wedding.

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Scholar
#2940 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
Some days I think that I am insane, but after watching this I now know I am not.

I watched the entire thing despite the fear that he was going to start shooting up the train. So glad he didn't. Thank God he didn't.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Theorist
#2941 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
I watched the entire thing despite the fear that he was going to start shooting up the train. So glad he didn't. Thank God he didn't.

Don't you think you would've heard about that if it happened?
Top Secret Researcher
#2942 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 12:44 AM
@grammapat made my day today. She's so sweet. >3<

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Mad Poster
#2943 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by siletka
@grammapat made my day today. She's so sweet. >3<

thanks, friend.

Mad Poster
#2944 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 2:48 AM Last edited by RoseCity : 14th Dec 2015 at 3:08 AM.

Strange that the video appears to be from the perspective of the guy with the 'problem' - the camera turns to the people who're talking to him, but we never see him. So it looks like he filmed this with his phone and then uploaded it himself.
"Conductor, I have a problem! I'm an attention whore!"
Scholar
#2945 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 5:29 AM
Don't you think you would've heard about that if it happened?

Depends. If he shot everyone - yes. If he shot one or two - probably not considering how many shootings happen on a daily basis.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Instructor
#2946 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 9:02 AM
Technically for yesterday, but meeting this little guy:

He's soooo cute and about the size of a shoe! He runs around like a little rabbit hopping. Except he needs to stop chewing my hair... And my sleeve... :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#2947 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 10:03 AM
He looks like a teddy bear or a chihuahua.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Instructor
#2948 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheOriginalFive
He looks like a teddy bear or a chihuahua.

You have a good eye! He is indeed a chihuahua :p
Forum Resident
#2949 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 10:49 AM
I should actually credit my brother, he said it was a chihuahua at first glance.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2950 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 1:44 PM
Close Notice

Can an Off-Topic chat become off-topic? Philosophical question, I know, but yes, apparently it can. We are receiving reports left and right for several threads in this section and what I am seeing isn’t pretty, to say the least. Flaming, harassment, and mudtracking, i.e. carrying some dirt into places where it doesn’t belong.

This thread has been locked for the time being.

If any MTS member wishes to report behaviour which makes them feel threatened and uncomfortable they may do so via using the report button on all posts. This includes any personal message (PM) you may receive.

We do understand that some of you may feel very strongly that they have "the right" - nay, the "just cause" to continue with this type of mudtracking. You dont.

Please keep your posts on topic even in Off-Topic. If you decide that this general warning doesn’t apply to you and continue this behaviour instead, well, then hopefully you will also not mind if we decide to pinch you with specific warnings and/or bans.
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 118 of 118