Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 5:20 PM
Default Rar & Zip Files
Okay, so I have a Mac, and for some reason my rar files and zip files aren't working. Yes, i know, i have to extract them, but i did! With every app, or win war download. i did follow the downloading instructions like 100000 times. I posted this two days ago and ppl keep saying "you didn't follow the intrusions." If i followed the instructions then i wouldn't be here. The instructions aren't working i guess. Everyone keeps YELLING AT ME " you didn't follow the instructions," gosh, they sounded like my teachers after we take tests! However Package files do work. They popped up in my game under custom mods, & I was so happy to see them, honestly. Just rar. files, zip files, and bpi won't work.

Does anyone have a mac & have the same problem? Do they use a extractor that work?? I tried everything in the app store :/ I even paid a few dollars for some apps, (that desperate) Does anybody recommend a good extractor for macs?

I appreciate the help
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 10:19 AM
What do you mean they aren't working? You said you were able to extract them. So what's not working? Also which mac do you have?