Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Interactions (Update 13th March 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 20th Jan 2016 at 2:30 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2024 at 6:55 PM by TheFoodGroup : New Resources

1033 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 821 Feedback Posts, 211 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 42
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 4:17 PM
Ah thank you!
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 1:26 AM
I can't get the apple pie to function correctly. All other recipes are working, but the serve apple pie my sims are unable to take a slice. The "slice" is another whole pie, and the sim resets and is unable to eat it.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#28 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 5:53 AM
Have you tested this without other CC? Single vs multiserving objects would be defined in the recipe, which this mod does not contain.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 2:57 AM
Hello! I was wondering, do I have to download and add all three versions to have all the pies and salad? Or do I only have to download the latest version and automatically get everything? and will the soups and salads be included or do I have to download those too? and the oatmeal and pizza and shakes?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#30 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 10:49 AM
You only need the latest version, the other ones are just backups.

When a food upload links to this post it ought to be included here. You need the actual food too.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#31 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
You only need the latest version, the other ones are just backups.

When a food upload links to this post it ought to be included here. You need the actual food too.

So, I download version 1-3? Okay thank u so much
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#32 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 11:26 PM
Yes, so it's an issue with a different mod from a different upload.

Next time please post in the comments of the upload that is *actually causing the issue*, not in random other threads. For info about the ingredients stuff please see the thread you just linked to.

Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 12:02 AM
I'm sorry - since I originally thought the problem was caused by this mod I posted here. I'll delete my posts to not cause any confusion about anything with this mod. Again, I'm sorry
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 9:48 PM
Hello,I have a probem.I downloaded this mod for interactions a few days ago.But i did not play until yesterday.
And there when I bought all the ingredients I needed for all recipes , I saw that I could not do many other desserts like in your screenshot.For example when i do serve dessert:I don't have:hamburger cake,blue confetti cake,chocolate cake, white cake,chocolat chip cookie,strawberry cake,black and white cookie and apple pie .Instead I did the cupcakes. And when I go to find them in cooking
I can not interact with them. they remain white as if I did not have the ingredients while I have(cooking fllour/cooking milk).Could you help me please?
my game is up to date , I have level 10 kitchen and have all your mealsThank you..
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#35 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 9:56 PM
You appear to be talking about custom ingredients and recipes from this thread: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=570232

Please post there, not here.

Also, the Hamburger Cake and Black + White stuff are Digital Deluxe recipes (I think), not custom recipes.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 11:51 AM
Thanks for this, can't wait to try custom foods in my game :)
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 1:19 AM
Default I am sorry!!
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
You appear to be talking about custom ingredients and recipes from this thread: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=570232

Please post there, not here.

Also, the Hamburger Cake and Black + White stuff are Digital Deluxe recipes (I think), not custom recipes.

I am sorry plastibox, I posted in the good topic.And I see that i not alone to have this problem.Thank you and sorry again.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 11:42 PM
Default the version v1-4 does not work for me???
Hi, I did the update, today. I cancel all recipes, and interaction with the fridge of the version v1-3 and I install the last version v1-4.but I don't have like before "the custom menu" and i don't find any recipes (soup,cherry pie,ect???Why???? in this version , there's no the script , I have only 2 files: mtsfoudgroup-food-custom-interactions 02/02/2016 and mtsfoodgroup-food-custom-interactions 26/01/2016 but no script.It's probalby why i dont find my interactions whith the recipes as before????It's normaly or no???I 'm doing something wrong?If you can tell me because Idon't understand there.I use win rar but i never havea problem whit it.thank you.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
Hi, I did the update, today. I cancel all recipes, and interaction with the fridge of the version v1-3 and I install the last version v1-4.but I don't have like before "the custom menu" and i don't find any recipes (soup,cherry pie,ect???Why???? in this version , there's no the script , I have only 2 files: mtsfoudgroup-food-custom-interactions 02/02/2016 and mtsfoodgroup-food-custom-interactions 26/01/2016 but no script.It's probalby why i dont find my interactions whith the recipes as before????It's normaly or no???I 'm doing something wrong?If you can tell me because Idon't understand there.I use win rar but i never havea problem whit it.thank you.

sorry , i find the problem, it's ok now!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 8:37 AM
Thank'
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 3:46 PM
Hmm... so after installing the new patch we are supposed to be able to hire a gardener. Do the custom foods or plants and/or interactions interfere with the new gardener feature because when I go to hire one, the options are greyed out?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#42 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 3:52 PM
Did you test that without other CC? (Rhetorical question.)

Once you know which mod seems to be causing your issue, please go post in *that thread*. This thread is not a help forum for possible issues with everything on the site.

Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 6:30 AM Last edited by fairjuno : 9th Feb 2016 at 6:31 AM.
i have downloaded this more then once, but each time i open it there is nothing there, no package, no script. never mind. i went back and read the post, sry to waste your time.
Test Subject
#44 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 1:39 PM
Hey.
First off, sorry for the bad English. I hope you understand.
Second, thanks for the great mods.
Third: Here's the problem. I downloaded this mod and, more logical Cooking etc. But now i can't make any Food at all. I see it, but i can't use it, or anything. Hehe.. it says that it dosen't seem to be a frigde or a stove. (stupid cuestion i know) Hope somone can help me. My sims are starving.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#45 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 1:47 PM
What is the "etc" that you downloaded? Please see the Help forum in Discussion for how to figure out *which* mod is causing an issue. Once you know that, please post in the download comments of *that* mod.

Please only use this thread for feedback/issues with this particular mod (Custom Food Interactions), not for issues with random other stuff.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 7:56 PM
Love it! Any chance you could link me to the Olive and Lemon Spaghetti , Olive bread , Olive and Cheese plate?
I look forward to new custom foods in the future :D
Test Subject
#47 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 1:36 AM
I downloaded this, and it's in my file and I put it in my game, but when I go to the fridge the "Cook custom meal" interaction doesn't appear. I don't know if I'm supposed to do something else, but I'm not sure what's wrong (maybe my game's messed up?)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#48 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 1:42 AM
Did you download some actual foods as well? If you don't there will be nothing to show. Also, did you unzip it?

Test Subject
#49 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 3:24 AM
Yes, I downloaded the custom recipes on your creations list, and I unzipped the file.
Icy Spicy
#50 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 9:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emiingham
Love it! Any chance you could link me to the Olive and Lemon Spaghetti , Olive bread , Olive and Cheese plate?
I look forward to new custom foods in the future :D

The olive and lemon Spaghetti and Olive Bread are in the process of upload(that is not uploaded yet).I will link to the Olive and Cheeze Plate asap.
Page 2 of 42