Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

KFC Bucket

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 708 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 118,524 Views
Uploaded: 12th Dec 2016 at 8:00 PM
Updated: 21st Jan 2017 at 8:28 AM

:lovestruc Compatible with the patch PC Version 1.26.96.1010 / Mac Version 1.26.96.1210 (Jan 12, 2017.) :lovestruc

Update Jan 21, 2017: VERSION 2.
  1. Updated for Patch 1.26.96 (aka Toddler Patch). Now all age groups can eat this food as before.
  2. It seems like the issue where sims couldn't autonomously eat this chicken while 7 simoleon was still deducted was due to the old Custom Food Interaction Script that didn't support EP03 fridge. Hopefully this issue has been fixed with the updated script.

about:

This is KFC bucket that sims can get from fridges.

Compatibility:
  • Your game version must be at least 1.26.96 (aka Toddler Patch) for this recipe to work!
  • Made with PC Version 1.25.136.1020
  • Basegame Compatible, but the dish will also show up in the restaurant menu if you have Dine Out (GP03) installed.
  • Should not conflict with any other mod.
  • Safe to merge with other files.

How to use this recipe:
  1. Make sure your game version is up-to-date.
  2. Make sure you installed all the required files (both recipe and custom interaction script)
  3. Click refrigerators in game and choose [Have Custom Snack] pie menu.
  4. Choose the recipe you'd like to cook from the list.

How to change the texture of some food/drinks:
  1. Have your sim get food/drinks from fridges, stove, etc, as usual.
  2. Cancel the eating interaction so you can snatch the food/drinks away.
  3. Go into the Buy mode and use the design tool to change textures.
  4. Give the food/drinks back to your sim.
  • Please note that this trick only works for certain food/drinks that were specially made for the purpose.

• English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Russian (all translated by myself)

I used google translator for the translation. So feel free to correct any mistake and add suggestions. Please DO NOT send me an STBL file extracted by s4pe. I have found a couple of issues with directly importing string files, so would rather manually add them. You can simply translate the texts below and leave a comment or attach a text file.

Code:
English / KFC Bucket

Miscellaneous:

Polygon Counts:
  • Full Bucket: 793 vertices / 872 polygons
  • Empty Bucket: 133 vertices / 152 polygons
  • Chicken piece: 55 vertices / 60 polygons

Credit: