Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Interactions (Update 19th March 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 20th Jan 2016 at 2:30 PM - Updated Today at 11:11 AM by TheFoodGroup : New Resources

1033 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 821 Feedback Posts, 211 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 42
Test Subject
#76 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 4:38 PM
This doesn't seem to be working for me since the update. I can only cook certain foods and I have no way of buying ingredients to cook the rest
Icy Spicy
#77 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gurlgamer09
This doesn't seem to be working for me since the update. I can only cook certain foods and I have no way of buying ingredients to cook the rest

The Shop from fridge mod is not behaving properly.If you want to buy custom ingredients, you have to get it from debug mode.Can you check without the recipe overhaul mod? Which recipes have gone bust ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#78 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 9:00 PM
Was wondering if this will be updated once Dining out comes out on 6/7/16. I know there is a lot of new recipes and cooking interactions with the new mod.

On another note I really love this mod.
Icy Spicy
#79 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zaleth
Was wondering if this will be updated once Dining out comes out on 6/7/16. I know there is a lot of new recipes and cooking interactions with the new mod.

On another note I really love this mod.

I am currently updating the recipes I have uploaded( as well as some which I have not updated yet) for Dine Out.But I have to wait for the pack to be released to see whether the interactions aka this mod will require updating or not.But I cannot say anything about the recipes uploaded by pbox!

Thanks
Test Subject
#80 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
The Shop from fridge mod is not behaving properly.If you want to buy custom ingredients, you have to get it from debug mode.Can you check without the recipe overhaul mod? Which recipes have gone bust ?

I'm able to cook most things using the ingredients from debug except not everything shows up with the name of the food anymore.

Test Subject
#81 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 12:34 PM
Default Help
Hello!

My problem is that i can't Cook the food and some of the dishes does not show upp in the meny.The chocolate pudding shows up but i can't prepare/Cook it. I have the newest update 1.5 and the other 1.4. I don't get it, do i need all these 6 files (v1-1,v1-2,v1-3,v1-4 and v1-5)? I just had 1.5 and v1-4.

These is my files who is placed in the mod map,not sub folders.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...dit?usp=sharing
Icy Spicy
#82 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hanna0202
Hello!

My problem is that i can't Cook the food and some of the dishes does not show upp in the meny.The chocolate pudding shows up but i can't prepare/Cook it. I have the newest update 1.5 and the other 1.4. I don't get it, do i need all these 6 files (v1-1,v1-2,v1-3,v1-4 and v1-5)? I just had 1.5 and v1-4.

These is my files who is placed in the mod map,not sub folders.

You just need the latest one i.e, 1.5 .Having more than one version together will stop the mod from working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 1:58 PM
Oh yes! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 12:58 AM
thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#85 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 4:22 PM
I really love this mod and want to know if it will work for Dine Out and the latest patches. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 2:13 PM
Hi !
That is so cool !! But can we get a language strings so I can send you a french translation to add ?
Cheers !
Icy Spicy
#87 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cinthila
Hi !
That is so cool !! But can we get a language strings so I can send you a french translation to add ?
Cheers !

The strings:

[0]: Key 0xBE4CF59C, Flags 0x00 : Cook Custom Meal
[1]: Key 0x95FB68D1, Flags 0x00 : Have Dessert
[2]: Key 0x9D2E413B, Flags 0x00 : Serve Dessert
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 10:12 PM
I posted my custom Sushi recipes here for a couple of reasons.
https://ohmysims404.tumblr.com/post/147009170244

But all my other recipes will be exclusively uploaded on MTS.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 11:53 AM
Ok maybe it is me, but I am having a hard time finding the Udon Tempura Shrimp and Soba recipes by ohmysims. Also the Tandori Chicken, Paratha, Lasgna, Bluberry Pie, Blueberry Cheesecake, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Pie, Raspberry Tart and Raspberry Cupcake recipes by icemunmun. Did I perhaps miss link/s or other information? Thanks so much for the update!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 11:54 AM Last edited by ohmysims : 7th Jul 2016 at 12:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Etta01
I really love this mod and want to know if it will work for Dine Out and the latest patches. Thanks!

Each recipe (not this interaction script) by different creators has to be updated to be appear on the Dine Out restaurant menu.
icemunmun has updated all her recipes for the new GP, and mine (which will be uploaded soon) are compatible with Dine Out too. But we have to wait for plasticbox to update their recipes.

Another compatibility issue is that the [Cook Custom Meal] pie menu isn't available on the chef station from Dine out. This issue is related to this interaction script, but I'm not sure when(or by whom) it'll be fixed.

Other than that, everything works fine with the latest patch.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miriah
Ok maybe it is me, but I am having a hard time finding the Udon Tempura Shrimp and Soba recipes by ohmysims. Also the Tandori Chicken, Paratha, Lasgna, Bluberry Pie, Blueberry Cheesecake, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Pie, Raspberry Tart and Raspberry Cupcake recipes by icemunmun. Did I perhaps miss link/s or other information? Thanks so much for the update!

Hi! The names of the new dishes in the update note don't always mean all of them are already ready to download. I think it is easier to consider the list just like the announcement of upcoming recipes.

As you see most of the recipes are not available yet. We are waiting for some of the them to be approved by the mod, or still working on them. We will update this post to link to each recipe every time a recipe is released.
Test Subject
#92 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 11:49 PM
I downloaded this mod and was sooooo excited to use it! I downloaded all the custom food on the main page and was ready to start simming, but when I opened my game the custom food interaction didn't show up when I clicked the stove or the fridge Please help
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#93 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 4:34 AM
Glad to see an update for this and the new/update on some recipes! *which I can not wait for them to be ready for download*

A big welcome to Necrodog and OhMySims to the group which will an awesome addition granting us even more great recipes to come!
Icy Spicy
#94 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ohmysims

Another compatibility issue is that the [Cook Custom Meal] pie menu isn't available on the chef station from Dine out. This issue is related to this interaction script, but I'm not sure when(or by whom) it'll be .

I will add the chef station interactions to the next update.I have them partly finished.
Icy Spicy
#95 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moxymama18
I downloaded this mod and was sooooo excited to use it! I downloaded all the custom food on the main page and was ready to start simming, but when I opened my game the custom food interaction didn't show up when I clicked the stove or the fridge Please help

You need only one version of the custom food interaction.If you have more than one version the interactions won't show up.
Test Subject
#96 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
You need only one version of the custom food interaction.If you have more than one version the interactions won't show up.

I had version 5 until the other day. I removed the old file and got the updated version and it's the only one I have, but the interactions still won't show.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moxymama18
I had version 5 until the other day. I removed the old file and got the updated version and it's the only one I have, but the interactions still won't show.

Where in the Mods folder did you put the files? The ts4script file can go only one layer deep with folders by default.
In other words, it should be either
\Sims 4\Mods\mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions.ts4script, or
\Sims 4\Mods\Subfolder\mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions.ts4script
Test Subject
#98 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 7:31 PM
Where in the Mods folder did you put the files? The ts4script file can go only one layer deep with folders by default.
In other words, it should be either
\Sims 4\Mods\mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions.ts4script, or
\Sims 4\Mods\Subfolder\mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions.ts4script

IT WORKS NOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Once I moved the file up everything fixed itself (I had it about three layers deep)

Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 11:24 PM
Default Oh good!
Hi! The names of the new dishes in the update note don't always mean all of them are already ready to download. I think it is easier to consider the list just like the announcement of upcoming recipes.

As you see most of the recipes are not available yet. We are waiting for some of the them to be approved by the mod, or still working on them. We will update this post to link to each recipe every time a recipe is released.

Thanks for letting me know! I can't wait, they all sound like amazing food items!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 12:21 AM
Thank you for the update. The chopsticks are especially great!
Page 4 of 42