Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Interactions (Update 19th March 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 20th Jan 2016 at 2:30 PM - Updated 19th Apr 2024 at 11:11 AM by TheFoodGroup : New Resources

1033 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 821 Feedback Posts, 211 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 42
Lab Assistant
#201 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 7:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bichon2057
In Make Cupcakes in Oven by plasticbox, the carrot cake cupcakes no longer show as carrot cake:

The carrot cake cupcake recipe needs to be updated. It has nothing to do with this script.

Quote: Originally posted by dafaher
1. I'm running The Sims 4 (v1.20.60.1020)
2. When my sim opens the fridge, it shows de options but when I click one of them he just stands there doing nothing and the action isn't shown in the bar of actions (down-left of the screen).

1. The script version 1.9.1 is compatible with only patch version 1.24.102.1020 (or higher.)
2. Which food were you trying to cook? That the interaction queue isn't shown might mean the recipe for the food doesn't work as it is supposed to do. But in your case, I think the wrong patch version is the culprit?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#202 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 11:45 AM
hi, I recently got the sims 4 with this version : 1.0.732.20, can someone inform me which file compatible with my current version?
Forum Resident
#203 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by t4k0y4k1
hi, I recently got the sims 4 with this version : 1.0.732.20, can someone inform me which file compatible with my current version?

None of files. Update your game first.
Test Subject
#204 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ohmysims
The carrot cake cupcake recipe needs to be updated. It has nothing to do with this script.

? The carrot cake cupcake is a recipe of cupcake machine
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#205 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 11:38 AM Last edited by ohmysims : 16th Nov 2016 at 11:54 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by t4k0y4k1

We decided to take down all the previous versions to avoid any further confusion because this mod isn't guaranteed to work with old patches any more. Even if an old script was somehow compatible with an old patch version, it is still useless because most of our foods have been constantly updated to be compatible with the newest patches.

By the way, I think it isn't allowed to talk about pirated games on MTS.

Quote: Originally posted by bichon2057
? The carrot cake cupcake is a recipe of cupcake machine

I meant the "cupcakes for oven" recipe you downloaded from plasticbox needs to be updated. The 'carrot cake cupcake' text is a part of their mod, not this script. Seems like the EA string plasticbox used has become obsolete for some reason.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#206 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 12:32 PM
On the main page a saw: "Updated Today at 3:39 PM by TheFoodGroup : Updated for new Patch" but nothing tell me what kind of update is it.
Test Subject
#207 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 12:36 PM
Oh okay, sorry. Thanks for the reply.
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
On the main page a saw: "Updated Today at 3:39 PM by TheFoodGroup : Updated for new Patch" but nothing tell me what kind of update is it.

I think the notification was seen because I deleted the old versions of the mod. Apparently deleting files is considered as an update, too? Anyway, the actually updated version will be posted in a few days (hopefully).
Forum Resident
#209 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 4:55 PM
I think the notification was seen because I deleted the old versions of the mod. Apparently deleting files is considered as an update, too? Anyway, the actually updated version will be posted in a few days (hopefully).

Thanks for reply.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#210 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 11:40 PM Last edited by TheFoodGroup : 21st Nov 2016 at 5:56 PM.
Default Announcement to translation contributors
Currently used custom strings:
Code:
Cook Custom Meal / Have Dessert / Serve Dessert
Have Custom Snack  / Buy Custom Snack  / 
Bake Custom Food  / Being Inspired helps with Baking! / 

Have Custom Quick Meal / Have Custom Ice Cream   
Have American Food / Have Asian Food / Have Baked Goods / Have Gourmet Food / Have Indian Food / Have Mexican Food / Takeout /   
Thanks for ordering! The Food {0.SimFirstName} purchased can be found in {M0.his}{F0.her} inventory.   
*do not translate the texts inside {}.

This mod has been updated to version 2.0 today, and We have a little announcement to translation contributors just in case they miss the changed info in the description.
  • A lot of new strings have been added, so all of the language need to be translated now.
  • Please DO NOT send us an STBL file extracted by s4pe any more. We have a couple of issues with directly importing string files, so would rather manually do it. You can simply translate the texts above and leave a comment or attach a text file. Thank you!

ETA: The [Order xxx Food] has changed to [Have xxx Food] so that the interactions can be more compatible with more various types of objects. Please note that the change will be reflected in the next version (v 2.1).
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#211 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 9:45 AM
Who can help me to update mini pizza for restaurant by Necrodog? (The mods is broken and he doesn't have patched the game and he doesn't have Dine Out)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#212 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 10:30 PM
i have my sims 4 to the updated version but the custom food still isn't showing up even tho I have the package and script file can you help
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#213 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 1:25 PM
Welcome thefoodgropu I ask you to create a Polish translation of the interaction bake pizza from the pizza oven from necrodog. Thank you
Test Subject
#214 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 2:13 PM
Thanks!
Updated Chinese translation for new version(V2.0)!
Code:
New Ehglish Text
Have American Food / Have Asian Food / Have Baked Goods / Have Gourmet Food / Have Indian Food / Have Mexican Food / Takeout /   
Thanks for ordering! The Food {0.SimFirstName} purchased can be found in {M0.his}{F0.her} inventory. 
My Updated Translation:
端上美式食品/端上中華美食/端上烘焙食品/端上美食/端上印度美食/端上墨西哥美食/外帶
感謝訂購!{0.SimFirstName}訂購的這些食品將會出現在{M0.his}{F0.her}隨身清單中。
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#215 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 4:02 PM Last edited by liza2u : 27th Nov 2016 at 4:36 PM.
Thank you for this <3

When I use the Mod Conflict Detector it says this conflicts. Should I be worried? Also it cause the UI to go wonky :/

Lab Assistant
#216 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sisi345
I ask you to create a Polish translation of the interaction bake pizza from the pizza oven from necrodog.

This mod has nothing to do with the STRINGS of the pizza oven and pizzas by necrodog. You can directly ask him for a translation in the pizza thread.

Quote: Originally posted by wuccwzt
Updated Chinese translation for new version (V2.0)

@wuccwzt: Thank you so much for the translation! We'll try to post an updated version as soon as possible
ETA: Just realized you translated Asian food into 中華美食, but the menu will include not only Chinese, but Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Filipino foods as well. So I think it'd better to change it to 亚洲食物.

Quote: Originally posted by liza2u
When I use the Mod Conflict Detector it says this conflicts. Should I be worried? Also it cause the UI to go wonky :/

So, which mod does this one conflict with? The most important part is missing. I can't tell any further until I know which one and which one conflict, but anyway, I'd say you don't need to be much worried about what the Mod Conflict Detector says. I mean, the Conflict Detector is an useful tool, but it can't be always right. Due to the way it detects conflicts, there are chances the tool lists an okay mod as broken or conflicted or corrupted. I've seen repeated questions regarding the Conflict Detector, so will add this answer to the FAQ section.

Also, this mod has not touched anything related the game UI. So it is very unlikely this mod caused the broken UI.
Test Subject
#217 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 10:44 AM
This mod has nothing to do with the STRINGS of the pizza oven and pizzas by necrodog. You can directly ask him for a translation in the pizza thread.

@wuccwzt: Thank you so much for the translation! We'll try to post an updated version as soon as possible
ETA: Just realized you translated Asian food into 中華美食, but the menu will include not only Chinese, but Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Filipino foods as well. So I think it'd better to change it to 亚洲食物.

So, which mod does this one conflict with? The most important part is missing. I can't tell any further until I know which one and which one conflict, but anyway, I'd say you don't need to be much worried about what the Mod Conflict Detector says. I mean, the Conflict Detector is an useful tool, but it can't be always right. Due to the way it detects conflicts, there are chances the tool lists an okay mod as broken or conflicted or corrupted. I've seen repeated questions regarding the Conflict Detector, so will add this answer to the FAQ section.

Also, this mod has not touched anything related the game UI. So it is very unlikely this mod caused the broken UI.

Oh sorry,it's my mistake.
I think you're right,translate it to 亞洲美食 is more accurately.
Thanks for your correction.
Test Subject
#218 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 3:04 PM
Hi I know you worked hard to make this mod but it doesn't seem to work in my game after I installed the new version of this yesterday, I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it again and I have extracted the file from its rar form about ten times before putting it back into my game. I'm sorry if I am causing any inconvenience but can you help me please?
Test Subject
#219 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 6:13 PM
Hi! Love this mod! I translated it into Italian

English:
Cook Custom Meal / Have Dessert / Serve Dessert
Have Custom Snack / Buy Custom Snack /
Bake Custom Food / Being Inspired helps with Baking! /
Have Custom Quick Meal / Have Custom Ice Cream

Italian:
Prepara un Pasto Personalizzato / Prepara un Dessert / Servi un Dessert
Prepara uno Snack Personalizzato / Compra uno Snack Personalizzato /
Inforna del Cibo Personalizzato / Essere ispirati aiuta in cucina! /
Prepara un Pasto Veloce Personalizzato / Prepara del Gelato Personalizzato /
Prepara del Cibo Americano / Prepara del Cibo Asiatico / Prepara Prodotti da Forno / Prepara Cibo Gourmet / Prepara Cibo Indiano / Prepara Cibo Messicano / Cibo d'Asporto /
Grazie per aver ordinato! Il cibo che {0.SimFirstName} ha ordinato può essere trovato nel suo inventario.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#220 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 9:49 PM
Credo che e piu corretto: Prepara veloce un pasto personalizzato....
Test Subject
#221 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
Credo che e piu corretto: Prepara veloce un pasto personalizzato....

Non penso, infatti anche nel gioco c'è sempre stata l'opzione "prepara un pasto veloce". Per "prepara veloce un pasto" in inglese avrebbe dovuto essere stato scritto "quickly" invece di "quick".
Lab Assistant
#222 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 11:57 PM
Latest update for the game seems to cause a couple of issues when going to places like GeekCon

I don't use custom content in my downloads unless I believe it is really necessary.
Please do not claim my work as your own.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#223 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 12:18 AM
@wuccwzt: Thank you for the correction! I've changed it to 亞洲美食
@InfinitiveSky: Thank you so much for the Italian translation! We'll post an updated version soon.
Lab Assistant
#224 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by liza2u
Thank you for this <3

I had that wonky UI problem, too, but, it was caused by the mod that removes the wrench, Remove_CC_Swatch_Override.

This mod does show up as broken in Mod Conflictor.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#225 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 6:15 AM
Chic mod, but I do not like that you can order food at the bar (to Remove this function to cook and only in restaurants.
Page 9 of 42