Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Interactions (Update 19th March 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 20th Jan 2016 at 2:30 PM - Updated 19th Apr 2024 at 11:11 AM by TheFoodGroup : New Resources

1033 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 821 Feedback Posts, 211 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 42
Test Subject
#176 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 1:00 PM
Since the update 1.24.102.1020 the Mod does not work without errors. I've tried everything, my sims can no longer do the interaction training
pushups and also play guitar when the interaction is done from the inventory.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#177 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 5:05 PM
Oh please fix it is my favorite mod!!
Icy Spicy
#178 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 5:19 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 28th Oct 2016 at 8:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Hoppel785
Since the update 1.24.102.1020 the Mod does not work without errors. I've tried everything, my sims can no longer do the interaction training
pushups and also play guitar when the interaction is done from the inventory.

I am aware of this problem and looking to getting it fixed.
Test Subject
#179 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun

icemunmun, did you happen to figure out how to fix this? :D
Test Subject
#180 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 6:20 AM

Thank you icemunmun.
Icy Spicy
#181 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 10:27 PM
Updated to Patch 1.24.102.1020
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#182 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 1:14 AM
Great mod thank you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#183 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 11:31 AM
If this mod was updated the customs food will work normally?
Icy Spicy
#184 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
If this mod was updated the customs food will work normally?

Yes it will work as before.
Test Subject
#185 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 9:37 PM
It isn't working for me. Replaced the old files and nothing. Deleted the files and foods, opened the game, save it clean, reinstalled all (redownloading the custom food interaction) and nothing.
I use no other mod to food, so there's nothing that should be in the way.... should I have to redownload the foods? Or maybe is it conflicting with my other mods?
I have Mc Command Center (3.0), MoxieMason's nomosaic, Shimrod101's Woohoo Acceptance Anims Replaced, Shimrod101's TeenYA Romanace, Shimrod101's Pillow Talk and Foods Custom Interaction. I download every single custom food I found (as long as they didn't had me download the custom vegetables etc).
I have Get to Work and Get Together expansion pack and no game pack.
Little help with this, please!
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Watashinomori
I use no other mod to food, so there's nothing that should be in the way.... should I have to redownload the foods? Or maybe is it conflicting with my other mods? I have Mc Command Center (3.0), MoxieMason's nomosaic, Shimrod101's Woohoo Acceptance Anims Replaced, Shimrod101's TeenYA Romanace, Shimrod101's Pillow Talk and Foods Custom Interaction.

Has this mod stopped working since the recent patch, or is this the first time you install this mod? If it is your first time installing this mod, please read the FAQ section first. If your problem isn't listed in there, please specifically describe how this mod doesn't work in your game.
About mod conflicting, I only use MC Command Center among you listed, so can't guarantee other mods don't conflict with this mod. (It is compatible with MC CC though.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#187 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 7:53 PM
tks <3
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 2:37 AM
I downloaded twice and got a message in the mod conflict detector that the script was broken. I'm going to try again. I love your work! Just for the record though, it seemed like the mod was working in spite of the detector's opinion.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#189 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 1:08 PM
@Watashinomori: Turned out the old version was corrupted while being compiled or compressed. The hotfix version (1.9.1) should work fine now. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

@Halloweenscorpio: The Conflict Detector isn't always right. I'm not saying the tool isn't good at all, but due to the way it detects conflicts there are chances the tool lists an okay mod as broken or conflicted. But in this case, the old version did have a problem. So maybe it was why the tool said so (I don't personally use the tool so can't check now). Anyway the hotfix version should work well now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#190 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheFoodGroup
@Watashinomori: Turned out the old version was corrupted while being compiled or compressed. The hotfix version (1.9.1) should work fine now. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

No, please, no inconvenience. This mod is great! I'm really thankful for this answer. I love this mod so much!
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Epulina
Is it alright to request certain foods to TheFoodGroup? I was searching about for Vietnamese pho soup, but the Sims 4 doesn't seem to have a mod for that (yet, haha!) I do see that there are soups in the custom food interactions already, but I was wondering if the pho soup could be created specifically by TheFoodGroup in the future, and/or if there were resources lying around for us to make our own custom foods, like recoloring the "soupy" part of the bowl or even changing deco food to real food.

I'm glad this mod is useful for you I don't know about other members, but I personally don't take requests. (By the way, I saw at least 3 Vietnamese foods added in City Living!) I wish there was a easy way to share a "template" so that people could easily "recolor" custom foods. But it isn't that simple - most of all, custom foods require recipe tunings which have to be unique for each food. If you'd like to try making a custom food, there is a great tutorial by plasticbox.
Top Secret Researcher
#192 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 1:33 PM
With City Living installed, the new vegetarian trait adds a "vegetarian safe" tool-tip hovering over certain foods that are meatless. Is there a way to incorporate that into these custom food mods that happen to be meatless? I would like to do it myself, so this isn't exactly a request, just curiosity.
Icy Spicy
#193 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
With City Living installed, the new vegetarian trait adds a "vegetarian safe" tool-tip hovering over certain foods that are meatless. Is there a way to incorporate that into these custom food mods that happen to be meatless? I would like to do it myself, so this isn't exactly a request, just curiosity.

All the recipes have to be changed separately to designate them as vegetarian safe. I will shortly update my recipes.
Top Secret Researcher
#194 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 8:12 AM
All the recipes have to be changed separately to designate them as vegetarian safe. I will shortly update my recipes.

I'd like to update plasticbox's for personal use, so I guess I will wait until you update yours and go from there. Thanks!
Icy Spicy
#195 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
I'd like to update plasticbox's for personal use, so I guess I will wait until you update yours and go from there. Thanks!

You just need to add the following line to the recipe tunings :

<T n="recipe_description">0xF95B3BC0<!--Vegetarian-Safe--></T>'
Top Secret Researcher
#196 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 10:28 AM
You just need to add the following line to the recipe tunings :

<T n="recipe_description">0xF95B3BC0<!--Vegetarian-Safe--></T>'

Oh cool thanks for the info!
Test Subject
#197 Old 10th Nov 2016 at 9:56 PM
how do i know what game packs i have for the recipes
Lab Assistant
#198 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jazzy.s
how do i know what game packs i have for the recipes

All custom foods are Basegame compatible.
Test Subject
#199 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 10:29 PM
In Make Cupcakes in Oven by plasticbox, the carrot cake cupcakes no longer show as carrot cake:

Test Subject
#200 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 4:13 AM
Hello everyone, I was wondering if you could help me. I'm running The Sims 4 (v1.20.60.1020) and I downloaded the mod mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions_v1-9-1.zip . The thing is, it doesn't work for me and I'm sure I'm not using the right version. When my sim opens the fridge, it shows de options but when I click one of them he just stands there doing nothing and the action isn't shown in the bar of actions (down-left of the screen). Also, when I try to do my own recipes, the lists are always empty. I would appreciate some guidance, guys. Thansk in advance!!!
Page 8 of 42