Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Interactions (Update 19th March 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 20th Jan 2016 at 2:30 PM - Updated Today at 11:11 AM by TheFoodGroup : New Resources

1033 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 821 Feedback Posts, 211 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 42
Icy Spicy
#126 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cinthila
Hi there Ohmysims. I haven't heard back from you since I posted the French language strings. I looked at the download page and I can't see if you uploaded it or not. Is it available ?
Cheers

Hey...we are working on a new big update.It will be available soon!
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hey...we are working on a new big update.It will be available soon!

Woo nice ! Can't wait to have it in my game. Thank you
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 7:46 PM
@cinthila: Actually I haven't added your translation to the string as this script was already translated in French by PharaohHound from the beginning (the names of translators are mentioned in the description section). I don't speak French, so there was no way I could "choose" certain version. I talked about this to the group members, but it seems like everyone, including me, forgot to do anything.

Updating strings isn't a problem, but I'm still not sure whether you didn't know it was already translated in French, or you just wanted to "update" the translation in your version. Please let us know what you'd want us to do. Below are current strings in French:
Code:
French / Cuisiner un repas personnalisé / Prendre un dessert / Servir un dessert
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 10:19 PM
Pbox’s Cherry pie needs to be updated for Dine Out.
Icy Spicy
#130 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheekykinz34

All of pbox's recipes need to be updated for Dine out but since she is on a break right now we have to wait for her.It won't be appropriate for us to update her individual recipes without permission.Hope you understand!
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 6:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheekykinz34

I guess Cheekykinz34 wrote the question/request here after seeing I updated pbox's pizza to be Dine Out compatible.
But I updated the pizza just because I needed it, not because of any request.
(And please post any question/request about recipes on the relevant threads, not here. )

It won't be appropriate for us to update her individual recipes without permission.

And I'm wondering if my updating pbox's mod was inappropriate even though all their stuff is published under BY-NC-SA Creative Commons license?
I'm just asking because I could've misunderstand their TOU, and if it WAS inappropriate, I'd remove the update file I posted
Icy Spicy
#132 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ohmysims

And I'm wondering if my updating pbox's mod was inappropriate even though all their stuff is published under BY-NC-SA Creative Commons license?
I'm just asking because I could've misunderstand their TOU, and if it WAS inappropriate, I'd remove the update file I posted

I am actually not sure what they would feel but I am thinking since we are overhauling all the pizzas,we keep the pizza.What I meant earlier was that we may do the odd one here and there (as you said )but overall I don't want to take requests for updating their recipes.
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 6:40 AM
we may do the odd one here and there (as you said )but overall I don't want to take requests for updating their recipes.

Agreed. Updating all their recipes on requests sounds like exceeding authority.
Test Subject
#134 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 4:59 PM
If I have the base game, do I still need to download version 1.7 for this to work for me. That's the version I downloaded, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I unpackaged it, and placed both files in the mod folder along with the sushi and udon set, but the custom cooking option does not show up on the pie menu. And custom scripts are enabled in my game. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purplechick1992
If I have the base game, do I still need to download version 1.7 for this to work for me. That's the version I downloaded, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I unpackaged it, and placed both files in the mod folder along with the sushi and udon set, but the custom cooking option does not show up on the pie menu. And custom scripts are enabled in my game. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you!

Whether you have EP/GP/SP installed or not doesn't affect how this interaction script works. So, yes, it is always recommended to download the highest version available. HOWEVER, even if you had only BG installed, your game still has to be patched up to date. Please double check your game version, and make sure the .ts4script file is in the right place.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#136 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 2:56 AM
I love this mod, but unfortunately it seems to disable the special meals Sims can cook when they are in different emotional states: Silly Gummybear Pancakes, Flaming Spaghetti(angry), Protein Platter (energetic), Flirty Heart Cookies. Something to fix for the next update, hopefully?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#137 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 4:26 AM Last edited by brittpinkie : 3rd Aug 2016 at 12:31 PM.
Just wondering, would custom food made with this mod work with events? I'm curious if, for example, I made a custom cake and the requirement for a party was bake a cake, or eat cake- would the custom cake fulfil that requirement?
Test Subject
#138 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsilikesims
I love this mod, but unfortunately it seems to disable the special meals Sims can cook when they are in different emotional states: Silly Gummybear Pancakes, Flaming Spaghetti(angry), Protein Platter (energetic), Flirty Heart Cookies. Something to fix for the next update, hopefully?

Sounds like it's something wrong with your game. I've been using the mod for a month or so now, and I've never had an issue with making non modded special meals.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#139 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 5:51 AM
Love the updates. I just built a Baskin-Robbins lot so I look forward to that brand ice cream being added.
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brittpinkie
Just wondering, would custom food made with this mod work with events? I'm curious if, for example, I made a custom cake and the requirement for a party was bake a cake, or eat cake- would the custom cake fulfil that requirement?

It should work, if the custom cake uses the in-game cake recipe as a base.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#141 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 12:23 AM
Thank you for being so put at updating the patch~
Sockzz!
#142 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 6:35 PM
Hi there! I saw that the newest version has some new strings so I took the time to update the Dutch translation!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Food Interactions UPDATED.rar (457 Bytes, 14 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#143 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 7:24 AM
Thank you, @ElenaInTheSims! Updated translation will be added with the next update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#144 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 11:01 AM
Could you please update the ingredients overhoul for Dinner out?? Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 3:01 AM
This mod isn't working anymore. My game will not even start with the mod in it. Could you update for the newest patch?

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miriah
My game will not even start with the mod in it. Could you update for the newest patch?

This mod itself works fine with the latest patch. I just confirmed that it conflicts with the Shop from fridge mod by graycurse, though.
Icy Spicy
#147 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 11:27 PM
This mod isn't working anymore. My game will not even start with the mod in it. Could you update for the newest patch?

Thanks!

Adding to what ohmysims said...can you test with just this mod ( after removing all other mods to an outside folder for safekeeping) ?
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 2:48 AM
Adding to what ohmysims said...can you test with just this mod ( after removing all other mods to an outside folder for safekeeping) ?

You bet I can, because I don't have the mod that ohmysims mentioned was a conflict.

So I will try just the mod alone, nothing else. And let you know asap
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 4:14 AM
So I found the mods that were causing my game not to start and icemunmun I am sorry to say they are yours

icemunmun-Food-GreenChilli-Vegetable-Combined.package

icemunmun-Food-GreenChilli-NonVegetable-Combined.package

Everything else works just great. Hope this helps
Icy Spicy
#150 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 9:50 AM
So I found the mods that were causing my game not to start and icemunmun I am sorry to say they are yours

icemunmun-Food-GreenChilli-Vegetable-Combined.package

icemunmun-Food-GreenChilli-NonVegetable-Combined.package

Everything else works just great. Hope this helps

Those are Sims 3 mods (not for sims 4)!A sims 3 package in the sims 4 mods folfder will not allow the game to start
Page 6 of 42