Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FreeTime & Later "View Many" Anywhere Patch

by Sophie-David Posted 15th Feb 2011 at 2:57 AM - Updated 16th Feb 2011 at 4:24 PM by Sophie-David

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 3:06 AM
Quite useful. My artsy sims thank you! :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 3:12 AM Last edited by Sophie-David : 16th Feb 2011 at 4:10 PM. Reason: I meant playful scores, not fun scores
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Quite useful. My artsy sims thank you! :D
You're welcome! Yes, this patch is definitely useful for artsy Sims, but particularly those with high playful scores who easily tire of appreciating only one object at a time.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 8:14 PM
Mortimer will be happy all of his paintings get appreciated, at last...
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TrivialSim
Mortimer will be happy all of his paintings get appreciated, at last...
Ha, ha - yes indeed! But I suspect the paintings are the least of his troubles!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 5:53 PM
thanks for this mod !! :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 11:58 PM
You're welcome Chocobo.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 5:04 PM
Thanks for the mod; it comes in handy! I just have one question: HCDU reports a conflict with Pescado's signsarenotfunny. Should I load yours before or after his?
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WakahisaDManami
Thanks for the mod; it comes in handy! I just have one question: HCDU reports a conflict with Pescado's signsarenotfunny. Should I load yours before or after his?
MATY's signsarenotfunny is not one I had seen until now, but indeed it would conflict with this patch. The purpose of this patch is to expand access to "View Many" whereas Pescado's is restricting it. The two main features of signsarenotfunny is that it filters out objects costing less than §500 and it suppresses View Many on business lots.

I don't know which loading order might work, but I've always considered that a flaky solution. I wouldn't mind adding a variant to this patch such as price filtering. What features are you looking for between these two patches?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sophie-David
MATY's signsarenotfunny is not one I had seen until now, but indeed it would conflict with this patch. The purpose of this patch is to expand access to "View Many" whereas Pescado's is restricting it. The two main features of signsarenotfunny is that it filters out objects costing less than §500 and it suppresses View Many on business lots.

I don't know which loading order might work, but I've always considered that a flaky solution. I wouldn't mind adding a variant to this patch such as price filtering. What features are you looking for between these two patches?

If I had to choose between the mods I would go with yours; the main reason I have pescado's is because of the price filtering. 500 simoleons would exclude most things from my catalog, though, so I think 100 simoleons would be perfect.
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WakahisaDManami
If I had to choose between the mods I would go with yours; the main reason I have pescado's is because of the price filtering. 500 simoleons would exclude most things from my catalog, though, so I think 100 simoleons would be perfect.
Yes, that's a good idea. I'll make one that filters at 100 and one that filters at 500. I'll send you a PM when done, probably within the next week.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sophie-David
Yes, that's a good idea. I'll make one that filters at 100 and one that filters at 500. I'll send you a PM when done, probably within the next week.

Wonderful! Thank you very much.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 1:46 AM
Thank you.
Alchemist
#14 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 10:19 PM
@Sophie-David I'm not sure if you're still active, but if you are, I'm having the same problem as WakahisaDManami--the conflict with Pescado's Signs Are Not Funny. Did you ever finish and publish the patch anywhere? Is it possible to include it for upload here?

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her