Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable Aspiration & Career Rewards for Lot Builders

by Sophie-David Posted 14th Oct 2009 at 7:04 PM - Updated 8th Oct 2021 at 12:49 PM by HugeLunatic : fix install instructions

136 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#126 Old 10th Nov 2019 at 4:40 AM
The first time i downloaded everything, i'was putting them in the downloads folder and i'was able to buy them and use them. But now i'll try the other path too. Thx for your work.
Theorist
Original Poster
#127 Old 13th Nov 2019 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sophie-David
You're welcome! Yes, moving them to Bins will save your game from being corrupted due to accidental deletion of these files.

You're welcome! Yes, moving them to Bins will save your game from being corrupted due to accidental deletion of these files.
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 12:45 AM
I downloaded the correct file for all eps including uni and put it in the correct folder as outlined in the dl instructions (I tried double deluxe and apt life folders). I can see the aspiration awards but not the careers rewards. Is there another dl I should try?
Theorist
Original Poster
#129 Old 10th Dec 2019 at 6:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sobenna_kahill
I downloaded the correct file for all eps including uni and put it in the correct folder as outlined in the dl instructions (I tried double deluxe and apt life folders). I can see the aspiration awards but not the careers rewards. Is there another dl I should try?
Sorry for the delay in replying - I missed seeing this question. Perhaps you are not looking in the correct part of the catalogue?

"The aspiration rewards are categorized as Miscellaneous/Miscellaneous and the career rewards as Hobbies/Miscellaneous."

David
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 31st Mar 2020 at 12:56 AM
For some reason I cant place them. I can see all of them (both career and aspiration rewards) in the Collections but when I click them they make the 'out of bounds' noise. The Drafting Table is the only one that works. I have UC form Origin. The only path I could install the files was C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins. Fun With Pets was the only folder in the game's folder. Is there a way to fix the problem?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#131 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 7:42 PM
Works great with the Ultimate Collection. Thank You.
Field Researcher
#132 Old 15th Mar 2021 at 11:35 AM
Can I use/download STORIES CAREER REWARDS without havinf the Stories?
Test Subject
#133 Old 29th Jun 2022 at 4:24 PM
Not sure if it's happened to anyone else but the buyable career rewards causes the game to crash when loading a lot with a career reward on it already such as the Beaker's household.

EDIT: It's important to read the installation instructions. I put the files in my Downloads folder when they weren't supposed to go there in the first place
Test Subject
#134 Old 6th Sep 2022 at 11:26 PM
Hi is there a combination of your files where I can have all the Sims 2 EP aspiration/career rewards + life stories career rewards + pets stories career rewards + castaway career rewards?
Sorry if there is and I haven't understood it, it's not very clear to me.
Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#135 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 5:23 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#136 Old 29th Apr 2023 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sobenna_kahill

I have the same issue, both files are in the Bins folder but the Career rewards are not under Hobbies/Misc
Forum Resident
#137 Old 9th Jul 2023 at 6:10 AM
Would it be possible to make this mod compatible with the Life Stories Story Rewards? If this is already possible, I might be using the wrong version of this mod. I was planning on using a Custom Collection to add story rewards to community lots before realising that none of the Residential Collections seem to show up on community lots, making my plan worthless.
Page 6 of 6