Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 12:06 AM
Darn it all, I didn't know I could do that. I'll have to hop in the good ol' time machine and put things back to right. Thanks for the clarification!

i've massacred my manicure, (am i poisoned flesh?)
and made a mess, (a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#127 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:33 AM
Default a stupid question about download system
Thanks a lot Delphy for all the passion and love you put in taking care and improving MTS2 site. I have a stupid question but I do not know if this is the correct place to post: featured, picked and normal downloads -> what's the differences? thank you very much both for your reply and for all those flying pigs downloading my ordinary lots.
Alchemist
#128 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alisar
Thanks a lot Delphy for all the passion and love you put in taking care and improving MTS2 site. I have a stupid question but I do not know if this is the correct place to post: featured, picked and normal downloads -> what's the differences? thank you very much both for your reply and for all those flying pigs downloading my ordinary lots.

Featured downloads have trophy icons. Picked downloads have star icons. Normal downloads don't have any icons.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#129 Old 25th May 2008 at 7:09 PM
Thanks for all the hard work but unfortunately nothing is working for me In the navbar only the 'home' link is working and I cannot access the user tools so I can't logout, I'm not sure why it's not working but I saw the post and decided that I need help because I'm so baffled! If you could help I would be eternally grateful!

Thanks!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#130 Old 25th May 2008 at 9:08 PM
Make sure you have javascript enabled, and are using a proper browser.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Not actually evil.
#131 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:08 PM
I am SO grateful for the graph caching and links to subsections, thanks Delphy.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#132 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 9:00 AM
Great content and very helpful thank and keep up the good work.
Page 6 of 6