Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2020 at 7:54 AM
WCIF Ja-Viera maternity defaults for AF and AM
Hi!

I've searched the forum, looked in the JA megafolder for old CC and tried so many times to download them from the original box link without avail.

Its outfit number 047 and 046 I'm looking for.

If anybody could provide an alternative link since the box link seems to not have the counter reset, I'd highly appreciate it ♡♡♡
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2020 at 12:20 PM
Change the "www" with "app", and the box links still work. Tested with both of the links and it worked for both of them. Should work for most old Box links with the "www" in front - at least, I haven't found any it didn't work for.

(If box links already have "app" in front and don't work, try the "mobile" variant from the first post here).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Change the "www" with "app", and the box links still work. Tested with both of the links and it worked for both of them. Should work for most old Box links with the "www" in front - at least, I haven't found any it didn't work for.

(If box links already have "app" in front and don't work, try the "mobile" variant from the first post here).

Thank you so much! I didn't realise there was a workaround :-) Really appreciate it.