Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1412
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 311 times.
Search this Thread
Old 19th Sep 2020, 1:20 AM 15 years for my Introduction #1
ImSuanne
Original Poster

Test Subject

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17
Thanks: 143 in 4 Posts
3 Achievements


Wow, I just checked my account info and realized that I created my account in January of 2005 and hadn't made any posts.

I'm Suanne, and I've been playing the Sims since the beginning. I've played around with creating recolors from the very beginning - I put every cool texture onto a MommaLisa mesh in Sims 1. I've just started sharing my Sims 4 recolors and am thinking about posting them here since this has been one the best sources of mod content for our community.

I'm 55, have two grown adult children, my daughter loves building in the Sims. I worked for SEGA of America when Genesis launched, and was at the Redwood City HQ for many years. I do web content management and marketing for a living, and love action & sci fi, cooking, dolls, and crafting. I live in Houston, Texas now, after living in Virginia for 9 years. I'm not much for chatting online, but I would like to make some Sim friends so I'll make an effort if you'd like to say HI.

It's nice to meet you!
Suanne
Old 19th Sep 2020, 11:05 AM #2
fascisthater
Site Helper

Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 485
Thanks: 357 in 17 Posts
8 Achievements


Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSuanne
Wow, I just checked my account info and realized that I created my account in January of 2005 and hadn't made any posts.

I'm Suanne, and I've been playing the Sims since the beginning. I've played around with creating recolors from the very beginning - I put every cool texture onto a MommaLisa mesh in Sims 1. I've just started sharing my Sims 4 recolors and am thinking about posting them here since this has been one the best sources of mod content for our community.

I'm 55, have two grown adult children, my daughter loves building in the Sims. I worked for SEGA of America when Genesis launched, and was at the Redwood City HQ for many years. I do web content management and marketing for a living, and love action & sci fi, cooking, dolls, and crafting. I live in Houston, Texas now, after living in Virginia for 9 years. I'm not much for chatting online, but I would like to make some Sim friends so I'll make an effort if you'd like to say HI.

It's nice to meet you!
Suanne



Nice to meet you also. Since you have been on site a while you may already know the different forums for the different games can be found at the top of the page. Here are the site rules just in case you were not familiar with them Link
Old 19th Sep 2020, 3:28 PM #3
simsample
Mean, mean stride



Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 20,801
Thanks: 9086 in 33 Posts
19 Achievements

View My Journal


Hi Suzanne! Nice to meet you after all this time.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -MORE RADIO-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
If you are looking for files from old websites the Internet Archive is your best friend.
Old 25th Sep 2020, 9:20 PM Quick question #4
ImSuanne
Original Poster

Test Subject

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17
Thanks: 143 in 4 Posts
3 Achievements


Quote:
Originally Posted by fascisthater
Nice to meet you also. Since you have been on site a while you may already know the different forums for the different games can be found at the top of the page. Here are the site rules just in case you were not familiar with them Link


I was wondering... I have more than 5 posts but still can't edit my avatar. Is that normal?
Old 26th Sep 2020, 3:41 AM #5
fascisthater
Site Helper

Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 485
Thanks: 357 in 17 Posts
8 Achievements


Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSuanne
I was wondering... I have more than 5 posts but still can't edit my avatar. Is that normal?



Not sure exactly what the problem might be. I have never used an avatar but I believe under your user control panel settings and options you will see a picture that will look like this:



Make sure it is within guidelines that can be found under avatars here


I think if you need further help with an avatar it might be better to ask in site issues and feedback here
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  Annotation 2020-09-25 212541 - Copy.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  115.9 KB  
Reply


Section jump:


Powered by MariaDB Some icons by http://dryicons.com.