Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1123
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 662 (Who?), Viewed: 65090 times.
Search this Thread
Old 1st Aug 2020, 3:35 AM #651
ariastorm
Test Subject

This is a dream I had last night:

I was trying to immigrate, I guess, along with all of the other people who work with me. So, we're sitting at an airport, and this lady pulls up in a Ford Model T and I get in.

The floor is flooded and there are dozens of fish swimming around my feet. "It's my aquarium," she explains. "Do you like it?"

I do, indeed.

So, we drive off to this other building that's a dual supermarket/immigration office, and by this time the woman has transformed into an angry old man. He tells me to get out of the car, and he stomps into the dual supermarket/immigration office.

Inside, I see one of my coworkers, also very upset, yelling at another man that, "He knew what he did. He took the milk and threw it all over the floor!"

The old man tells my coworker to take a seat, and he'll go handle it. So, my coworker sits down in one of those swivel office chairs and gives me an exasperated look. Then, this businesswoman in her 20s approaches us and asks for payment to process our papers. She takes me into this completely white office and shows me a credit card reader.

I whip out my card, ready to put it into the reader, but plot twist, the businesswoman takes out her card and puts it in first!

In shock, I say, "You can still take it back out, right?!?!?"

She shrugs and says, "Well, it's kind of automatic, so..."

And that's where it ends, or at least that's all I can remember.
Old 2nd Aug 2020, 4:26 AM #652
Emmett Brown
Scholar

I'm still having nightmares about work. I retired 5 years ago.

Sims are better than us.
Old 3rd Aug 2020, 11:57 PM #653
simmer22
Mad Poster

3 Achievements

I woke up crying at 6 am (I don't think that's ever happened before, but the dream was kind of dramatic). Needless to say, I did NOT like that dream...
Thankfully I went back to sleep without too much trouble. My brain was in its "but I don't want to go back to sleep" hyperdrive mode when I woke up again, so I figured I might as well get up.
Old 23rd Aug 2020, 10:35 AM #654
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Not much going on in my dreams.

Been cooking on a reality show called "Nightmares in Hell's Kitchen" I'm the chef hiding from Gordon Ramsey while creating soft drink-based gummy bears.

I woke up and started work on filling up my pillboxes.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Old 23rd Aug 2020, 11:44 PM #655
yavannatw
Top Secret Researcher

11 Achievements

I think last night was the first time I dreamed about the current situation. I was in a shopping centre and there were people everywhere and none of them wearing masks. I had an anxiety attack trying to cover my nose with a sweater but could not get away from people, as if they were purposely bumping into me. I blame a documentary I watched about covid just before bed.
Old 28th Aug 2020, 9:05 PM #656
Noa1500
Scholar

I dreamt that I was still living in the last house but the bathroom didn't make any sense. It was a mix of before and after the renovation- so like the shower/bath was unchanged, but the tiles were all new as was the mirror, but the sink and drawers were both the old and new one?? In the dream we had an old fmaily friend over but I never figured out which of her children came over with her. I remember her asking me to find her perfume cos she couldn't find it and I was like yeah but which one there's like 12000 in there? The "big gold one" was requested so I opened the top drawer of the cabinet and it was so deep I couldn't see the bottom so I was like bruh how am I supposed to find that. After 10 mins of rummaging about (there was an insane amount of stuff in those drawers that definitely wouldn't have fit in real life) I found the bottle and was surprised to find that it was the size of a volleyball and I was like huh that's not as heavy as I expected cos like it was a gold bottle and it was full of perfume. Then I spotted the crocodile toothpaste I used as a kid and was like yooooo

And then I dunno what happened cos mum barged in to my room and woke me up
Old 2nd Sep 2020, 9:57 PM #657
Noa1500
Scholar

Apparently horse riding was a regular activity of mine (genuinely never even touched a horse never mind riding one). It was really tall and sandy coloured and it had all sorts of ribbons in its hair. Getting onto the saddle was a struggle (probs the most realistic part) and hugged the horse. Tried talking to it, didn't talk back which was kind of sad but he tried munching on my snacks so that was probably ok. I learned that he responded to both Bob and George and ignored any thing else.
Old 3rd Sep 2020, 9:01 PM #658
ChickenMadam
Field Researcher

1 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett Brown
I'm still having nightmares about work. I retired 5 years ago.

Ugh I get you on that. I retired back in 2012 due to medical issues that work gave me. I STILL get nightmares of me having to go back to work, but I don't WANT to go back to work... the doctors are all speaking a language I can't understand and there's no damn coffee in the office. (that's the scariest part. LOL)

Been having nightmares about my two exes - I could REALLY do without that crap.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Old 6th Sep 2020, 11:30 AM #659
Emmett Brown
Scholar

Nightmare I was in an assassinated living apartment but I couldn't remember my apartment number. There was a really big elevator,so big it had little shops in it. I had to look at my checkbook to find my apartment number: 815, on the 8th floor. I ran around looking for an elevator; get to the 8th floor and check the mail box. My mail box had a dozen little boxes all locked and I opened them one by one, but it was like a toddler's toy and they weren't boxes, just doors. I couldn't remember anything: did I live with anyone? Where's my door? I had dementia, which I really fear because then I can't study science. The whole building was like a bad neighborhood. It doesn't seem that scary writing it out but the fear was pretty strong.

Sims are better than us.
Old 14th Sep 2020, 12:07 PM #660
Noa1500
Scholar

I was juggling. I can't juggle so maybe that's something I've always wanted to achieve?
Old 28th Sep 2020, 5:08 PM #661
Noa1500
Scholar

Tony Hawk was in my house brushing his teeth in the living room while dad was spray painting a skateboard bright blue. There was also crazy taxi sounds in the background
Old 30th Sep 2020, 5:02 PM #662
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Lately, I had the flu in real life.

So I was taken to the town doctor in my dream. When I walked in, I was greeted by a male nurse from a fantasy from 2001 (when I had my wisdom teeth pulled out), he took my vital signs and left. Then came in Dr. Johnathan David Pearson (There is no such Dr. Pearson in NJ). He was handsome like George Clooney, had a bedside manner that was calm and collected, not to mention he had accurate diagnosis, and eventually checked respiratory systems after questioning. He eventually came back and said I need more rest, more fluids and additional medicine. Then it turned into into Inception as in dreams I thank him for the medicine.

Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 2nd Oct 2020 at 2:11 AM.
Old 3rd Oct 2020, 5:12 PM #663
PANDAQUEEN
Mad Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noa1500
Tony Hawk was in my house brushing his teeth in the living room while dad was spray painting a skateboard bright blue. There was also crazy taxi sounds in the background

At least dad was apropos. Were you by chance playing Sonic Riders?

As much as I had a rough night, in my dream...

Dr. Pearson called me to check up on me and I was rounding the corner. He changed the medicine to accommodate my current symptoms.

Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 3rd Oct 2020 at 9:18 PM.

Section jump: