Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 7:42 PM
Default Welcome! :P
As nobody has started a welcome thread I'm going to do it...

Hi! I'm Nina, I'm 18, Spanish and I love architecture. I start Architecture in college this October. My fave styles are the Italian Renaissance, the Baroque and the Medieval Gothic. But I also love the style of the avant-gardes!! :lovestruc

My fave Architect of all the times is Filippo Brunelleschi, he was a genius!!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 10:48 PM Last edited by gogolinopz : 1st Sep 2013 at 1:37 AM.
Hi, I`m George - the creator of the group. I`m from Bulgaria and I love architecture too. My belief is that every style has some wonderfuk examples of it`s own, therefore I don`t have favourite styles. Some of my favourite architects are Frank Lloyd Wright, Le Corbusier, Sir Christopher Wren, Robert Adam...

And Nina, thanks for starting the thread.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 11:08 PM
You're welcome

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 4:19 AM
*slinks in* Hi... *slinks out*
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 12:29 PM
Hi Ri!! I'm starting to think that you're really stalking me

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:51 PM
Hi! I like all sorts of different styles. I really enjoy looking at Frank Lloyd Wright's work, and would love to attempt a prairie style house one of these days. :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 2:22 AM
I love architecture also. I like pretty much every style, but I really enjoy modern and medival gothic....oh and the style of the Tomb Raider mansion, whatever it is. My name is Syn and I live in California.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:40 AM
Hey
Here are a few early pics of my current house. I'm done building and am furnishing now. It has three floors, with an inside pool, a two floor library, and office/artifacts room, a gym, a green house and many other rooms. I love it but can't figure out how to upload so......... any way a few pics.

--Whatever happens, happens--
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 9:46 PM
Hey I just joined because I love architecture too. My name is Cody nice to meet you all. My favorite style is modern/contemporary.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 9:01 PM
Hi, I'm Spal, I love architecture, I have some of my houses on the Exchange, not very special, but I try to build each house different from each other. Love to learn more.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 9:41 PM
OMG!! I have just realized that the group picture is Le Corbusier's Villa Saboye!! I'm gonna be there in two months!!! =DDDD

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 11:51 AM
hi Iam person1000
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 1:05 PM
Hi person1000! =D

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Scholar
#14 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 3:52 PM
my name is light, candle light i live in Central Europe ... love old english mansions / manors, spooky houses, medieval architecture, castles, english gardens,.. have a look at my creations and you know what i mean..
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 2:30 PM
My name is bakea, and my favourite architect is Frank Lloyd Wright!!!

BTW, I love the person who created for the Sims the Villa Saboye and the Fallingwater house!!!! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 9:49 PM
Great to meet you guys!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 14th May 2010 at 3:20 AM
Hi, there.

My favorite styles include Victorian, Tudor, and nearly every style classified as modern/contemporary (including Prairie).

I like older homes with character, so no McMansions for me. The neighborhood that I currently live nearby contains many charming and majestic old houses in a wide variety of different styles (Colonial, Tudor, English cottage, contemporary, Craftsman, etc.), and there are also some really elegant old homes located on some of the more well-known streets in this city. The last house my family owned before my parents moved overseas was constructed over 30 years ago in a contemporary style that incorporated floor-to-ceiling windows on every side of the house. I am still fond of that house, and wish we were still the owners.
Banned
#18 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 10:25 PM
Hi, my name is Matt. I've loved skyscrapers and bridges ever since I was little.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 9:26 AM
Hi, I'm Sophie, 19, love architecture (obviously, since I'm here) among other things. Hopefully I'll study architecture at a university next year, I'm taking a few courses now to build up competence so we shall see...
Inventor
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 4:59 PM
Hi there peoplez I'm Gabriel and i am starting architecture next year so i joined this group^^I also like sim architecture
Alchemist
#21 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 9:28 PM
*takes a look after 5 months, sweeps the dirt of the thread*
Hi thar!
I'm Martin and I like architecture since I'm 11, I'm 14 now, and my favorite architect is FLW, I've recreated his Falling Water marvel on TS3 which is also available here on MTS.
A few of my favorite styles: Mediterranean, Craftsman, Modern, French country and moar

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#22 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 9:18 AM
Hey Im Squaretable tho u can just call me Samuel. I have loved buildings from a very young age (partly from playing SimCity and Sims) Im 13 and i actually want to be an architect when I'm older.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 7:51 PM
HI I'm Cory and I love architecture! I have so many favorite styles but my personal favorite is English Tudor and my favorite srchitect is Frank LLoyd Wright

C.T.HOLKO88
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:18 PM
Hi im Cheung im not studying architecture but i just get obsessed with it. my favorite styles are: all things vintage/medieval,mediterranean and country