Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2023 at 1:00 PM
Default Seems like a long shot, but did anyone ever make a mod that "fixes" the Unleashed career outfits?
I recently got back in to TS1, and one thing that always annoyed me ever since its original release is that the careers added in Unleashed only had uniforms that fit the fit body type, as in, a fat or skinny sim would suddenly have a fit body when they go to work (for example, Tiffany Burb in the Fashion career and Gunther Goth in the Education career). While some outfits would be easy to fit in career creator, such as the vet outfit and wetsuit, as well as the male teacher outfit. However, most of the other outfits have unique meshes, for example, I am currently trying to "fix" the education career, and using this site: http://www.thaliatook.com/MS/jws/jwsul.html to get the "missing" meshes (which I have used to make some of my Park Ranger career outfits, and create a Nurse uniform for the medicine career), the issue is they only have the meshes for the everyday outfits (and the buyables), it does not include any of the career or special outfits. B807 (Ginia's dress) comes close, but even that doesn't fit well and screws up the top half of the bmp. I'm not any good at using image editing software, or know anything about meshing, at this rate, I'm going to give up and give the female teachers the science career pencil skirt. I just want Bob to be a chef, and Betty a teacher, godammit!

Though it does seem to be a practice they started doing in House Party with the costume trunk, and continued with the "special" outfits such as the acting outfits in the Fame career and the stage outfits in Makin Magic, it seems like they regret making these body types. I wouldn't mind as much but the career outfits sims will spend a decent amount of time in unless they change/shower immediately as they get home from work.

On a related note, is there a mod that fixes the Pet Show so the female judge has a female body?