Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#526 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 4:26 PM
I'm glad that you're planning to finish up the story. I remember reading it a few months back, and it was amazing. I think if I have the time I might try to re-read it. (:
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#527 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 3:30 PM
Thanks, I've definately decided to finish this. It may take a couple more days though. The Computer Gods obviously hate me, and right now I'm stuck on the family PC that I can only use during certain times of the day. I'm about one third of the way through though.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Lab Assistant
#528 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 5:21 PM
I'm glad that you keep going even with such a long run of computer related bad luck.
Test Subject
#529 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 8:17 PM
i have read and re-read this, and still love this story. i am curios as to how it ennds, so will wait and keep an eye on the topic, while telling my self to be patient.
Instructor
#530 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 12:55 AM
I Have read and re read this story over and over PLEASE I must know how it ends
Lab Assistant
#531 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 11:54 PM
What's the latest news? Could you please give us an update? Thanks!

"Scottish by birth, British by law,
Highlander by the grace of God"
Anon
Forum Resident
#532 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 5:25 AM
Are you sure you are going to update this? I mean it has been about 2/3 years since the last chapter, although I would still love to see how it all ends and I just went through the thread again rereading everything. Pity you lost Noir and all that I wanted to ask if you could upload them somewhere so I can have a Noir in my neighbourhood:p

I wonder though, I got a new computer and my old one was wiped so the new The Sims 2 I am playing is brand new, how many people have the same neighborhood as they did at the start of this story? I can say since then I have gone through 2 times when my computer had to be wiped.
Test Subject
#533 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 3:50 PM
Test Subject
#534 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 3:53 PM
Eeep, I'm back! Written update/ending should be posted sometime in the next few days.

*Runs away from the torch and pitchfork-wielding mobs*
Test Subject
#535 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 12:22 PM
I just wanted to say; This was really good, and you and Noir have inspired me to have my own black widow =D
Test Subject
#536 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 10:06 AM
Wow... Read from begining to end at 3am lol x.x Very well put together silent and look forward to the day where the computer gods grant favor upon you for future postings *waits patiently*
Test Subject
#537 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 6:19 AM
OMG! I am so excited that you are finally going to update and end Noir's story. Her story was definitely one of my favorites online.
Field Researcher
#538 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 5:21 AM

Happiness is a direction, not a place
Test Subject
#539 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 11:29 PM
Well, poop. Looks like this isn't getting any more chapters
Page 22 of 22