Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 3:07 PM
Miuki, thank you. The weather in Moonlight Falls came together really nicely for the "promo" pics of the lot. Really though, there's stiff competition in this thread! Everyone has such lovely pictures!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Since it would be rather tacky to enter a contest I'm hosting, I figure I'll post a pretty shot in here. It's of a lot I recently made and had a huge bit of fun with. Obviously, October. :P

This is awesome! Have you uploaded this lot?

God will never give you more than you can handle--my mother
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nanatoana
This is awesome! Have you uploaded this lot?

Haha, yes I have. It's only a fall lot due to how I did some of the features, rather than a seasonal rotating lot but you can find it on my tumblr. With the store recently releasing an actual tractor/hayride, I might actually redo the lot into a festival lot. Maybe. :P

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 8:06 PM
My Sim found 5 gnomes at University, decided to let them loose on my lot, they were at the TV room in different positions, could not resist it, June is graduation month @ USA, right? (December is grad Month in Brazil...

Page 2 of 2