Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2018 at 3:53 AM
Default Technoviking!
I had a sudden need to have TechnoViking as a townie in my neighbourhood, since he'd fit right in with all the other internet legends I have in there.

I have his outfit and necklaces made, but I need good meshes for his hair, beard and pack/towel thing.

His hair is sort of a braided hawk, and his beard has one braid (I only found one with two). The pack thing is strapped to his leg and the towel is over top. I know I'm not likely to find the exact thing, but anything that gives the right sort of look would be good.

Thanks for any help!
Screenshots
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th May 2018 at 12:26 PM
You mad s*d - why is he a technoviking though? I agree he's awesome but why that?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2018 at 2:34 PM
I have no idea*. But he's going to be best mates with my Pescado sim.

*He does have a Mjölnir pendant...*
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 16th May 2018 at 12:14 AM
I was also trying to find a beard with just one braid and had no luck, apart from this one which I didn't like and it had no moustache.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th May 2018 at 1:12 AM
@yavannatw

Thanks, that one might be good as I could combine it with stubble to make it look a little more like Technoviking, but alas I can't find a mesh.

I'll search some more, but I might have to ask @necrodog if he still has his Sims 2 stuff.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 16th May 2018 at 2:12 AM
Do upload it if you make one - would still like it.

I think it's a tshirt hanging from his waist.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th May 2018 at 12:01 PM
Huh, I am on a roll today ;-)

Found the mesh!

Meshy at the PlumBobKeep also did Pooklet recolors of those beards. The mesh is included, scroll down to the very bottom.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th May 2018 at 11:50 PM
Wow, thanks @Rebellina ! My google-fu failed me there, but you get the black belt.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 17th May 2018 at 12:40 AM
Oh, I remember that beard also, but I think I didn't use it because I didn't want it that long but more the length of the Jack Sparrow one.
Google didn't find it for me either.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th May 2018 at 8:47 AM
As much as I would love to be the Google-fu Panda, I had it in my downloads folder already :-)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th May 2018 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rebellina
As much as I would love to be the Google-fu Panda, I had it in my downloads folder already :-)

Ah, a true simmer. :lovestruc