Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 7:16 PM
Default Do you truly love music?
I've loved music since I was in my mother's belly, she would put on some music and I would start kicking around :lovestruc .
I love music, I'm grateful that I can listen to it, and my mom was exactly the same. I could listen to any song, I could listen to music all day.
What are your thoughts about music?

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 11:28 AM
I guess I do, thats the only thing that would explain my unreasonably long playlist on spotify and all the bookmarks I have
Alchemist
#3 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 5:34 PM
What HarVee said. I can't imagine going 1 single day without music. I'm always looking for new stuff, and if I could I'd listen to it 24/7. (Exception after being exposed to loud music for several hours)

@frogz2007
I do the same. Just mute the in-game music

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#4 Old 9th May 2019 at 8:59 PM
Fun fact I now have 8128 songs on my spotify. Whoopsies . I think once I hit the 2000 mark a several years ago I decided that I'd just keep using the one playlist and see where they'd stop me.
#5 Old 15th May 2019 at 6:28 AM
Yes. I do find music rather calming/soothing/healing at times. I sometimes listen to music while studying or simply browsing the internet. Sometimes you just have to drown out all the crazy nonsense with some good songs.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Dec 2019 at 7:54 PM
my favorite band is red hot chili peppers
Scholar
#7 Old 11th Dec 2019 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DonnaKeys
my favorite band is red hot chili peppers

I prefer my chili peppers slightly warm. I'm kidding of course, I've been a fan of theirs for a while now going back to when I first heard Give It Away.... which admittedly was a long time ago. I usually like some Korn with my Chili Peppers, makes a nice meal.

I love music. I can listen to just about anything, except for a lot of more modern music I just can't get into that. I'm old fashioned I guess. Music is one of the few things that I can still enjoy , and it can help keep me from falling back into the pit I usually can be found in. It's something that helps keep me going, because without music I'm not sure I would have anything that can really put me in a calming state.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 28th Jan 2020 at 11:28 PM
Korn and Chili Peppers? Is that Tex-Mex salsa? :P

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry