Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 12:38 PM
Default Dead site again.
Hello Simmers!

I have seen that (http://www.simstr.com/) is dead. Is anybody here has alll windows and doors set?
Because i really need tehm, and i don't know where to find them, so if You can help me, please leave me an e-mail ( [email protected]) and i'm going to reply it asap. :D
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 7:57 AM Last edited by sweetdevil : 2nd Apr 2017 at 8:23 AM.
All credit for these goes to denizzo_ist.

Modern lines windows and doors: MEGA link
Modern windows set: MEGA link
Modern metallic shutters set: MEGA link
Metallic window set: MEGA link
Natural arch set (modular arch, 3 pieces): MEGA link

The basic column by Awesims is quite similar to denizzo_ist's modern column, though Awesims' is centered: preview | MEGA link.

You can access the downloads with this link: Wayback Machine link
Though you need a 4shared account to download the ones hosted on 4shared.

Edit: I had the modern windows set and reuploaded it because the links to files hosted on SimsTR are dead.
Edit2: I'm going to reupload any build things I can find on 4shared, you never know when it'll die. If you want something else from that site reuploaded, let me know
Screenshots

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 3:15 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 12:07 PM
Default Thank Youuu!!!
A hugh thanks to you that you have those files. :D