Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Octopus Udon

by ohmysims Posted 10th Jul 2016 at 8:37 PM - Updated 21st Jan 2017 at 4:42 AM by ohmysims

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 3:08 PM
i was wondering if anybody noticed that sims are constantly cooking Japanese food. lab assistant can you check it out
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elishanight08
i was wondering if anybody noticed that sims are constantly cooking Japanese food. lab assistant can you check it out

Like the quote below says, it is a known issue. I guess disabling autonomous cooking option at all might help, but not sure.

Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
The food obsession is a known issue...Plasticbox has somewhat explained it Here and Here >Hope that clarifies things a bit!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#28 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 9:27 PM
Awesome Thanks
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#29 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 11:33 PM
That is the cutest little octopus! Yummy! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 6:16 PM
REALLY NEW, THANKS..
Sockzz!
#31 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 12:17 PM
Here's a corrected Dutch translation! Amazing foods by the way, thanks for making these!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Octopus Udon.rar (386 Bytes, 33 downloads)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 3:22 PM
the octopus is soooo cute :) thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 12:58 AM Last edited by Lowlander : 3rd Nov 2016 at 1:13 AM.
I have a problem with the octopus udon and your file Tempura Shrip Udon.

Whenever I try to place them on shelves / refrigerated displays in my delicacies shop, I get the following error ' Object not found' - Other foods work fine so far
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 12:58 AM
Oh btw, thank you for making these foods, even though I have an issue with it, I really like the food and I appreciate your work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 10:17 PM Last edited by ohmysims : 15th Nov 2016 at 7:23 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lowlander
Whenever I try to place them on shelves / refrigerated displays in my delicacies shop, I get the following error ' Object not found' - Other foods work fine so far

I wasn't able to reproduce it in my game. I could place all my food on any surface (including veranka's refrigerated displays, if you meant them), and even ground. Though I've seen some people had issues with placing stuff or using slots after installing the latest patch. And repairing game seems to help in this case.

EDITED TO ADD (Nov 13): Okay, I saw the glitch in game today. I don't know what exactly is the cause of this, but think it happens randomly to any food (both EA and custom foods). Anyway, what I did to fix was to put the food in inventory first, and then placed it in the world again. After that I was able to place it on any surface.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 6:02 PM
Adorably delicious~~~
Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 2:54 PM
Hi OMS. I seem to be having a problem with 3 of your custom food dishes (both udon & the jiamppong dish). My sims can cook the meal but the option to eat it is gone. Is this an issue with the custom food interaction mod?
Test Subject
#38 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 8:09 PM
I seem to be having a problem with your foods in my game. My sims can cook it but can't eat it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 8:21 PM
I am aware that ALL my custom foods are broken (because of chopsticks, etc), and of course working on fixes. But please be patient this will take awhile. It's been only 1 or 2 day since the path was out and I have a life outside of this game like all of you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 11:39 AM
Thanks so much for all your gorgeous custom foods and quick updates! It's always very much appreciated!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 11:14 PM
YES! thanks so much. Looks so good and I'm a veg. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 6:53 PM
Your creations are perfect for my oriental restaurant thanx
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 9:11 PM
Noone of your food mods are working for me. The sim makes the food, takes a plate and puts the plate down. There's no option for eating it when the plate is put down. If I pick the "take a plate" the same thing happens, my sim takes one plate and puts it down.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 1:34 AM
Please, please update the recipe. My sims will prepare the food, can put it in inventory, but cannot eat it. I tested this without other mods except ones made by MTS food group. The KFC bucket recipe works ok, but not this recipe - I have version 3 of the Octopus Udon installed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 9:57 PM
i dont know how u managed to make a mesh of a literal octopus but it looks fantastic and im proud of u
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 2:06 AM
I know this is food but those lil octopus are super cute!!
Page 2 of 2