Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simulation Unclogger

by TURBODRIVER Posted 9th May 2019 at 5:39 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2021 at 10:49 AM by TURBODRIVER

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 114 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#176 Old 29th Mar 2023 at 8:55 AM
Hey! Been asked if the mod is working after the Growing Together patch (1.96.365 & 1.96.397). Yes, it's working, I play with all of my mods and I had no issues at all so it doesn't require updating.
Test Subject
#177 Old 19th Apr 2023 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kotona14
Coolspear's Quicker Sim Autonomy & Simulation Lag Improvements at SimsAsylum (requires login to view and download but it's free sign up for account) has updated for the Infants

I am trying to use that. But my sims suddenly lost the ability to take out the trash and clean dishes correctly. They lag a lot.
Test Subject
#178 Old 22nd Apr 2023 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrluigibear
I am trying to use that. But my sims suddenly lost the ability to take out the trash and clean dishes correctly. They lag a lot.

Sights I'm gonna delete it. I've been having the same issue, and I thought it was a matter of my pc specs.
Are you using this one by turbo?
Test Subject
#179 Old 24th Apr 2023 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheLowerKey
Sights I'm gonna delete it. I've been having the same issue, and I thought it was a matter of my pc specs.
Are you using this one by turbo?

There are a lot of issues regarding simulation lag fixes.
I've tried coolspears + turbo
Srslysims + turbo
both separately without turbo and none fix the problem.
I ended up using srslysims + turbo but the trash and dishes lag makes it impossible to go to restaurants, have maids or an ordinary household.

I asked coolspear and he says his game is allright and I might have messed something up
I asked srslysims and says that "It might be one mod that is giving you errors"

I've tried the 50/50 but ive had no real success on finding the mod that is giving me errors.
I don't know what to do anymore.
Test Subject
#180 Old 25th Apr 2023 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrluigibear
There are a lot of issues regarding simulation lag fixes.
I've tried coolspears + turbo
Srslysims + turbo
both separately without turbo and none fix the problem.
I ended up using srslysims + turbo but the trash and dishes lag makes it impossible to go to restaurants, have maids or an ordinary household.

I asked coolspear and he says his game is allright and I might have messed something up
I asked srslysims and says that "It might be one mod that is giving you errors"

I've tried the 50/50 but ive had no real success on finding the mod that is giving me errors.
I don't know what to do anymore.

Welp :/ Then we'll have to get used to it, at least until I don't know, EA fix it once for all or some modder creates something that works even in ordinary PCs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#181 Old 26th Apr 2023 at 8:10 PM
Coolspear's Quicker Sim Autonomy & Simulation Lag Improvements version 16 + Sim Unclogger works for me my pc spec is

8GB RAM (2GB each DDR2)
GTX 550ti 2GB VRAM
Xeon E5450 3.0Ghz
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#182 Old 19th Mar 2024 at 7:41 PM
broken
?
Page 8 of 8