Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Ode to Scumbumbo

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 792 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 25,836 Views
Uploaded: 5th Dec 2019 at 4:11 PM
Updated: 7th Dec 2019 at 12:31 AM
Scumbumbo was an extremely talented modder and helpful teacher to all modders learning the creative craft.

Sadly, we have learned he passed away a few months ago.

He helped me personally with many small issues in my mods, especially the power outage mod, which thanks to his insights was completed in only a few days. So I wanted to do something to thank him and for us to remember his contributions.

Your sims can remember this devoted person (and his marmot avatar) who contributed so much to those of us making every sim's simulated world that much more real by putting this painting somewhere in their home.

Viewing it will give a sim a small sad moodlet.

Ode to Scumbumbo
65 simoleons (one for each of his uploads on MTS)
Can be found under Decorative > Paintings & Posters

edit: I wanted to add that I did not know Scumbumbo personally, other than on forums and discord, so I know nothing more than you all. I found out he had passed here from a user named Krud who claims to be a gaming friend of Scumbumbo. While nothing in our semi-anonymous internet world can be 100% verified, I and many others believe this to be genuine as we had regular contact with Scumbumbo, his abrupt absence coincides with the timing mentioned by Krud.