Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Interactions (Update 13th March 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 20th Jan 2016 at 2:30 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2024 at 6:55 PM by TheFoodGroup : New Resources

1033 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 821 Feedback Posts, 211 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 42
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 6:22 PM
How can I get this mod to work?
Does this mod needs to be directly in the mods folder? Does it support being in further folders in side Mods folder?

I have it in a folder 2 levels inside the Mods folder but it is not working
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 6:27 PM Last edited by Miriah : 24th Aug 2016 at 1:15 PM.
I think your problem is you are too many folders deep for the mod to work.

Mods can only be one level deep from the maid Mods folder.

C:\Users\YourComputersName\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Overrides

See how mine is? I have all of my "mods" in the Overrides folder and the regular CC is in the main Mods folder.

Hope this helped
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by halimali
Does it support being in further folders in side Mods folder?
I have it in a folder 2 levels inside the Mods folder but it is not working

The .ts4script file can go only one level deep. Please refer to the installation section for more specific info.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#154 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 8:26 AM
Great work!!
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 1:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Those are Sims 3 mods (not for sims 4)!A sims 3 package in the sims 4 mods folfder will not allow the game to start

Well that would explain it then lol .............. they are so hard to tell apart.

Thank you so much for letting me know!

Everything you all do is so greatly appreciated!!!!
Test Subject
#156 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 4:07 PM
Thanks! Chinese translation is uploaded!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions-STBL-Traditional Chinese.rar (341 Bytes, 72 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wuccwzt
Thanks! Chinese translation is uploaded!

Thank you, @wuccwzt! Updated translation will be added to the next update
Test Subject
#158 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 9:12 PM
Hey I have a question.

For some reason, in the game interactions show up as well. But when I click the interactions there is no food in the selection menu. I don't know why maybe I'm missing something.
Icy Spicy
#159 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordvader41
Hey I have a question.

For some reason, in the game interactions show up as well. But when I click the interactions there is no food in the selection menu. I don't know why maybe I'm missing something.

You actually require the custom food packages for the different custom foods to show.Browse the Custom Food Tag to get custom recipes.
Test Subject
#160 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
You actually require the custom food packages for the different custom foods to show.Browse the Custom Food Tag to get custom recipes.

Oh woow. Thank you my friend. I knew I miss something.

Trying immediately !
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 4:22 AM
Custom Food Interactions 1-8 - Spanish translation (updated)
Hello TheFoodGroup team!
Here's my newest spanish translation to share, enjoy!

Thanks for update!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Custom Food Interactions 1-8 - Spanish.rar (372 Bytes, 18 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gato_24
Here's my newest spanish translation to share, enjoy!

Thank you, @gato_24! Updated translation will be added to the next update :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#163 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 6:17 PM
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 6:17 PM
And what about "Shop from fridge" mod? Is it also yours? I mean it will be updated?
Icy Spicy
#165 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Galaxy777
And what about "Shop from fridge" mod? Is it also yours? I mean it will be updated?

No the 'Shop from Fridge' mod is not ours so we cannot update it.
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 2:50 AM
think this may need updated again--my sims now just wave their hands when there's no food in the fridge & i tell them to auto-solve their hunger, happens with both custom & EA fridges, so something is off & this is 1 of the only 2 food mods i have, & the other only applies to autonomous food making, so i think it may be this mod (they can still make food, including custom food, if i tell them specifically what to make, the auto-solve button is just no longer working for some weird reason)
Icy Spicy
#167 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nocturna76
think this may need updated again--my sims now just wave their hands when there's no food in the fridge & i tell them to auto-solve their hunger, happens with both custom & EA fridges, so something is off & this is 1 of the only 2 food mods i have, & the other only applies to autonomous food making, so i think it may be this mod (they can still make food, including custom food, if i tell them specifically what to make, the auto-solve button is just no longer working for some weird reason)

Can you test without the autonomous food making mod since auto solve is likely a function of autonomous action ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#168 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 9:06 PM
Have Custom Snack / Buy Custom Snack /
Bake Custom Pizza / Being Inspired helps with Baking! /
Have Custom Quick Meal / Have Custom Ice Cream

Snack Personale / Compra uno Snack personale /
Pizza Personale / Cuoci aiutandoti con l'ispirazione! /
Pasto Veloce Personalizzato / Gelato Personalizzato
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#169 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 5:50 PM
Thank you, @Mixon700! Updated translation will be added to the next update
Edit: I just noticed Cook Custom Meal / Have Dessert / Serve Dessert are missing from your translation. Could you do them too?
Test Subject
#170 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 2:52 AM
Will this be updated for the last patch?
Icy Spicy
#171 Old 13th Oct 2016 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mybabydevyn
Will this be updated for the last patch?

This works with the latest patch! Are you experiencing any issues ?
Test Subject
#172 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 9:24 PM
Hey, I have a problem...I'm not sure if I am missing anything but I downloaded the Custom Food Interactions and the Custom Foods and put them in my Mods folder, my computer (Mac) is able to open .zip files fine and I have another to open rar files...but still there is no "Cook custom foods" interaction any advice?
Lab Assistant
#173 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ahbbiey
there is no "Cook custom foods" interaction any advice?

It seems like you placed the mod in a wrong folder. Please check the installation section in the main post to know where to put the mod. The current version of this mod shouldn't have an issue. I know people who have used this script on Mac without a problem, not to mention those use PC.
Test Subject
#174 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ohmysims
It seems like you placed the mod in a wrong folder. Please check the installation section in the main post to know where to put the mod. The current version of this mod shouldn't have an issue. I know people who have used this script on Mac without a problem, not to mention those use PC.

I went back and followed the instructions again silly me didn't tick allow script mods. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#175 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 5:32 AM
Page 7 of 42