Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 2:47 PM
Default Feedback wanted for my Xavier Renegade Angel Sim
Looking for feedback on a Sim I made of Xavier Renegade Angel. I wanted to upload him for download, but I'm not sure how much want there would be for a character like this, from a kinda obscure show. Xavier is from a show called Xavier Renegade Angel that was on Adult Swim and is very strange, violent, and psychedelic, but hilarious. The show already has the animation quality of an early Sims game, so I thought he'd fit right in. I've provided a picture of him as he looked in the show. I couldn't get every detail right, but the legs and the snake arm are the most important, I think. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 3:31 PM
It looks creepy - don't like.
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmysmalls
Looking for feedback on a Sim I made of Xavier Renegade Angel. I wanted to upload him for download, but I'm not sure how much want there would be for a character like this, from a kinda obscure show. Xavier is from a show called Xavier Renegade Angel that was on Adult Swim and is very strange, violent, and psychedelic, but hilarious. The show already has the animation quality of an early Sims game, so I thought he'd fit right in. I've provided a picture of him as he looked in the show. I couldn't get every detail right, but the legs and the snake arm are the most important, I think. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Fritatta! Looks really good, now you just need his heterochromia and a mesh for his loincloth. What are his traits btw?