Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1015
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 954 times.
Search this Thread
Old 2nd Aug 2020, 10:58 PM DefaultHelp my Hair is looking Weird I need help pls #1
Judycb
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

I'm trying to make Vella from vindictus but her hair isnt coming out too well the hair texture isnt right what am I doing wrong pls help.
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  Screenshot (495).png
Views: 0
Size:  348.5 KB  
Old 6th Aug 2020, 6:31 AM #2
Blyss
Instructor

9 Achievements

Hey,

I'm not sure how you created your project in TSRW but when I'm creating hair, I don't get the same sections in my Texture tab (see picture attached)?

Is it possible that you used "New import" and the file was not well suited for TSRW?
I would try to create a new project by cloning a game Hair when you get the choice. See if it helps you?
Screenshots
Click image for larger version

Name:  blyss-tsrw-hair-texture-tab.png
Views: 0
Size:  50.3 KB  
Old 6th Aug 2020, 1:39 PM #3
robertwelain
Test Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blyss
Hey,

I'm not sure how you created your project in TSRW but when I'm creating hair, I don't get the same sections in my Texture tab (see picture attached)?

Is it possible that you used "New import" and the file was not well suited for TSRW?
I would try to create a new project by cloning a game Hair when you get the choice. See if it helps you?

Helped for me! thx!
Old 14th Aug 2020, 1:57 AM #4
Judycb
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blyss
Hey,

Hi, do I have to get this Awt’s AS Photoshop Action, but currently the link is not working. Is there other ways or options?
Old 15th Aug 2020, 6:10 AM #5
Blyss
Instructor

9 Achievements

Hey,
You could take a base control and adjust it to fit your diffuse map as shown in this tutorial by Fanashker using Anubi's base control dds.
I could not find a working link for aWt's AS photoshop action either, which is a bit baffling since a majority of simmers use this action in their retextures. So if you need it, here it is.

Section jump: