Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 10:15 AM Last edited by sweetdevil : 20th Apr 2020 at 10:34 AM.
Default Misshapen maternity morph on EA clothing?
Hey Normally when I make morphs for clothing I just generated them all from scratch using custom reference meshes with better bellies than the EA ones, but this time I was trying to add a maternity morph to an EA top, and make it a default replacement, when I noticed this issue (see attached image).

I made sure to use the basegame relaxed sports pants as a reference for the two rows of vertices at the bottom, so they're in the exact position as EA's.
The belly doesn't show any seams or UV map issues, so I assume this was done correctly.

I'd like to correct it but unfortunately those wonky vertices are right at the top/bottom seam, so it'd mean altering the maternity morph for the bottoms as well.
My question is: did I do something wrong or is this normal? That skirt in the preview is from Generations, I think, so I guess that means all of EA's maternity morphs are like this :\
Screenshots

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!